Males and Females

I don't need to see two people covered in dirt licking each other. That's fucked.

And damn, your chin is huge.

Actually, it's mulberries. And yeah dude I know, I have a super dramatic face. Huge cheekbones too. I'm cute from the front but I look pretty fuckin weird at certain angles.

Seriously, are we in middle school looking at rotten . com for the first time? Is that shit even allowed to be in your signature? Because I know for a fact Deron has made people change shit like that in the past.

It is not allowed. I asked CM kindly to take it down.

Those images are not for everyone, and some would discourage people from remaining on the site if they discover it and are exposed to such content. Also, I imagine Deron has his advertisers in mind, who don't want to see their potential audiences turned away by graphic images.

I removed, and sent a private message explaining things.

General rule of thumb, if it is something that would make someone hide their screen at work or go green in the face if they have a kiddo next to them while looking at UM - it probably shouldn't be there.

I should add a slightly funny story also. You know years ago when I took over the site (10 years now!) I got allllll kinds of shit from tons of the early/mid/late teenagers yapping about censorship, I was overlording, etc. I would always have to explain myself, tell them how in a few years when they matured more they'd be sorry for posting stuff like that etc. (Carpe this is related, but I am not directing at you).

To this day, I kid you not, a large chunk of those pain in the ass users ( I say that lovingly) contact me asking for their posts to be deleted, info removed, etc. etc.

Why yes, I do take that as an opportunity to bust their balls! :)

Well, generally there aren't TOO many of those kind of covers. If someone is posting a "Now playing" and it happens to be a cover like that, it is what it is. I would cringe though if it were a sig image and appeared a gabillion times in various threads etc. though. Make sense?

Also, the brutal death metal album arts are usually painted and not actual photos of dismembered people. There are few exceptions in goregrind, obviously, but that's just a small portion.

Well, generally there aren't TOO many of those kind of covers. If someone is posting a "Now playing" and it happens to be a cover like that, it is what it is. I would cringe though if it were a sig image and appeared a gabillion times in various threads etc. though. Make sense?

Fair enough. Just a curiosity thing anyway. But yeah, I was wondering more about those images of autopsies and accidents with a band name and album title stuck on them. The music attached to that kind of stuff is almost always garbage anyways, and I don't have a problem with those types of music in general. (Maybe dead infection is an exception)

Fair enough. Just a curiosity thing anyway. But yeah, I was wondering more about those images of autopsies and accidents with a band name and album title stuck on them. The music attached to that kind of stuff is almost always garbage anyways, and I don't have a problem with those types of music in general. (Maybe dead infection is an exception)

I like Surgical Disembowelment a lot, but that's about everything I need by them.

My bad Zeph, I didn't mean to ignore you. When you said it shouldn't be on a site like this I thought you were being sarcastic because... well, album covers and necrophilia jokes and general sexuality and brutality. Plus I was not aware you were admin. And Metal we talked.

Guess I know where the line is now. Bro-bot will have to chill without his girlfriend in my sig.

Edit: I also went back and removed the link to the rest of the pictures from that unfortunate, ghoulish scenario. I'm sure nobody else was interested in seeing them anyways. Nekro, you should probably edit out your quote of me.