Males and Females

Mathiäs;10793902 said:
Seems like someone has an inflated opinion of herself. I don't think you should be one to talk. :rolleyes:

Meh. Not inflated, confident enough not to care though. I was just kidding anyways since everyone was discussing looks and these dudes talk like they're big studs.

Lololol HIGH LEVEL OF ATTRACTIVENESS

Onder
waif
Ozzman
SentinelSlain
TheNightsBane

All in the 8-10 range. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting; I can think of a few that are more in the 6-7 range imo, and a few that are admittedly less appealing, but for a forum like this, it's pretty amazing.

I have no idea what anyone here looks like except Onder and Funerary Doom. Chances are... I wouldn't find any of them as attractive as the Khal Drogo lookalike I hug, kiss, love and bang on the regular.

But judging people is fun.

I have no idea what anyone here looks like except Onder and Funerary Doom. Chances are... I wouldn't find any of them as attractive as the Khal Drogo lookalike I hug, kiss, love and bang on the regular.

But judging people is fun.

I had to Google Khal Drogo. I think the only part of Game of Thrones I've seen was when he rapes his blonde wife repeatedly and later she stabs him to death or something. Are the two of you into kinky roleplay like that?

SentinelSlain is fucking beautiful, btw. If you're only into hyper-masculine types then yeah I can understand your personal preference, but you should be able to admit that this forum is quite attractive on a whole, especially by heavy metal forum standards.

I had to Google Khal Drogo. I think the only part of Game of Thrones I've seen was when he rapes his blonde wife repeatedly and later she stabs him to death or something. Are the two of you into kinky roleplay like that?

SentinelSlain is fucking beautiful, btw. If you're only into hyper-masculine types then yeah I can understand your personal preference, but you should be able to admit that this forum is quite attractive on a whole, especially by heavy metal forum standards.

DUDE... you have no idea how many times I have tried to get him to dress like Khal Drogo. I even started saying 'Shekh ma shieraki anni' instead of 'I love you' for awhile when I first got into GoT, hard as I tried he wouldn't do it though. Guess my Dothraki accent wasn't very sexy :lol:

And yeah, I see what you're saying. Cool people for the most part, even if I haven't seen pics. There's honestly only been three or four that I'd see as 'ugly'.

"Only" three or four that are eye-scorching bags of hideousness? Well aren't you generous. Actually, thinking a bit more I can come up with three that are (or at least were) fairly horrendous as well. I think this forum is more attractive than "cool" tbh, but maybe that's because I am sociopathic and place more value on the pursuit of sexual intercourse than the building of meaningful friendships.

No offense to the Butt's character or "coolness" or whatever (though let's not get into dubstep here), but he surely counts as having the ugliness of any three standard ugly men.

I think this forum is more attractive than "cool" tbh, but maybe that's because I am sociopathic and place more value on the pursuit of sexual intercourse than the building of meaningful friendships.

Unfortunately I can be the same way. It's quite unhealthy tbh.

The 'ugly' people are the ones who are just dicks for no reason. Like respond to something I say aggressively with no provocation, which is both rude and pathetic. But it's all good... I think they know they're ugly inside. :cool:

No offense to the Butt's character or "coolness" or whatever (though let's not get into dubstep here), but he surely counts as having the ugliness of any three standard ugly men.

Whenever someone makes a comment about butt's appearance the first second it cheers me up but then I immediately feel bad about being amused. It's like a bipolar disorder simulator.