Males and Females

So my friend fucks ugly chicks for some reason but he really outdid himself this time, I think he might have a problem. This girl is dumb as fuck, her toes are grown together and she has a belly I think she's a mutant of some sort. No wonder. Her mother is the neighborhood's meth dealer. Well why would this guy fuck something like that is beyond me.

I'm fucking allergic to this girl's presence AND the presence of all her stupid druggie friends. Fuck them.

I try to fuck retarded fat girls drunk and sober. They have huge tits and like to eat McDonalds with me. What more could I ask for?

I've literally spent the last hour or so messaging all sorts of broads on OKC and POF. I better get a fucking response.

I get replies but it either dies out before the first date or the first or second date is the last.

I've been binge watching The Inbetweeners and I imagine all of SS's interactions with women are that bad if not worse.

Oy better bring your wellies cos we're gonna be KNEE DEEP in GRAMMAR SCHOOL CLUNGE

I'm so fucking sick of being a loser. I need shit to change quickly. I could have been born ugly, or short or some other shit, but I wasn't, so I need to man up and fucking get somewhere with women.