Males and Females

Gays OK. Spics, my pals, kikes, and gooks not OK.

Bad joke, sorry my non-white brothers and sisters (Ananth, Krampus, anyone else who doesn't look like a pasty inbred farm animal raper). I wonder if gays get put off from the metal scene by the way we use the words "faggot" and "gay"? A lot of people don't understand that we use those words to mean weak, lame, or just bad in general. At any rate, I personally (and most other metal heads) despise political correctness, so I have no tolerance for people who can't handle derogatory terms.

Dude, I use those words all the time, and usually not when referring to somebody who's gay. Most of the gays I know have never taken offense to them. It's like calling a white guy white. It probably may have some effect because you always hear about skinhead gay bashers and shit like that. I know a few guys into metal who couldn't be any nicer.

Too busy being a dad I hope. Or maybe his marriage is in turmoil because his wife found out about an illicit lover with a penis.

:lol: I don't resort to interracial women, I just seem to prefer non-white women. :lol:

I think most asian women are hotter than most white women, I'm not crazy into certain race women but I just end up thinking more asian women are attractive in comparison to other races (which is lucky for me considering the area I live in is mostly asian and the majority of them are hot unless they're old; the old hunched over asian women that blabber really quickly and smell are horrid but so are most old people). Guys who won't go for a girl because of her race are ridiculous; I don't think I've ever met a black woman that I found attractive but that doesn't mean they're all gross, a sweeping generalization is instant failure.

@ Adis

Someone actually sent you here to learn aboot the death metuls eh? Well, that's cool for our boards part I guess :lol:

What did you want to know about said genre?.

[tangent]
Also, is it really just coincidence that your username can be reshuffled to spell a.i.d.s.?[/tangent]

trollface.gif

:lol:

It's ok because I have blue eyes and am gorgeous/good enough looking where do not have to resort to banging interacial chicks. Hey, atleast I will not be the guy with the weird yellow looking baby!.

We can only hope, for the sake of humanity's future, that you'll never have a baby of any kind.

What's your new job?

edit: Question for the bros...

Do you guys get annoyed/angry or take it as a compliment if other guys eyefuck your significant other?

For the most part I get annoying and slightly pissed off when I catch another guy eyefucking my girl while I'm out in public with her. I've made it quite clear here numerous times she has a nice rack and killer ass so I understand why other guys' eyes are instantly attracted to those areas. But at the same time, it's insulting to me that they'd have the balls to do that while I'm with her. If she's out on her own doing her thing, sure, go ahead and blow a load in your pants because that's about as far as you're going to get.

A majority of the time I just stare the guy down until he realizes that I noticed him hawking my girl and they immediately turn away. Sometimes though I like to have a little fun and just shoot the guy a cheesey grin and a head not as if to say, "I know she's hot, and guess what? I'm the one fucking her not you bitch!"

Thoughts/comments/your take?

if it's a quick peek once, I can understand. sometimes you're just scanning a room or walking and somebody hot walks into your field of vision. if some guy is actively eyefucking her, getting more than a peek, then yes...that is annoying

@ Pessimism. No, I did not notice.

I actually accidently joined a band and they are making me listen to the music to influence my writing. I've been reading up on the band recommendations all day at work yesterday and did some downloading.

@ The Ozzman. I know a lot who get offended and a lot who don't. I actually use those words all the time, and there are 2 people in my group of friends with the same name. They all call me gay Chris. I think it used to bother me, but now I know it isn't meant as any offense, so I have actually come to embrace it. What is trollin'?

What's your new job?

edit: Question for the bros...

Do you guys get annoyed/angry or take it as a compliment if other guys eyefuck your significant other?

For the most part I get annoying and slightly pissed off when I catch another guy eyefucking my girl while I'm out in public with her. I've made it quite clear here numerous times she has a nice rack and killer ass so I understand why other guys' eyes are instantly attracted to those areas. But at the same time, it's insulting to me that they'd have the balls to do that while I'm with her. If she's out on her own doing her thing, sure, go ahead and blow a load in your pants because that's about as far as you're going to get.

A majority of the time I just stare the guy down until he realizes that I noticed him hawking my girl and they immediately turn away. Sometimes though I like to have a little fun and just shoot the guy a cheesey grin and a head not as if to say, "I know she's hot, and guess what? I'm the one fucking her not you bitch!"

Thoughts/comments/your take?

Don't be such a jealous cunt.

I was just fucking with you, really. I find it annoying when I see guys ogling my wife, though I quick glance is forgivable. I don't blame you, as long as you're not a douche about it. I knew a guy who used to try and fight every dude he thought was checking out his girlfriend.

Just out of plain respect (for myself), whenever I check out a girl out it's a quick 1,2,3. Firstly, because no girl, no matter how good looking, deserves more attention especially if she's already getting it, and secondly, I honestly feel you treat all guys with a certain "oh shit dude/lol" face if they catch ya, most dudes can relate to that because, well, let's face it, we are ALL surveying every second.