Males and Females

I used to be pretty beastly
metalfacecontest004.jpg

compared to now
BW.jpg

I love my Bass.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic number 1 = 10.

pic number 2 = no longer interested.

No, I don't know you. I have gone on drunken rants about fruit punch, though.

Is that what the europians are expecting me to look like?

I'd lean in the opposite direction. I don't care that someone is gay, but I don't understand the need to act "gay." So you like men. That really should be the only distinguishing factor. Adding anything else into the mix is only going to make it even more difficult to be accepted by society as a whole. Though maybe for some acceptance isn't the goal, and others may want to intentionally push the envelope. To each their own.

I'd lean in the opposite direction. I don't care that someone is gay, but I don't understand the need to act "gay." So you like men. That really should be the only distinguishing factor. Adding anything else into the mix is only going to make it even more difficult to be accepted by society as a whole. Though maybe for some acceptance isn't the goal, and others may want to intentionally push the envelope. To each their own.

With me, I guess it depends really on how much alcohol I have in my system. The more I have, the more of a girl I become. I managed 6 years in the af without anybody suspecting, but I don't deny it either.

All day blue wizard dreams about having sex with that black woman, seriously what the fuck dude. :lol:
:lol: Actually the girl that rejected me, and in a way initiated change about myself, was a rather white-looking Brazilian, though she is probably mixed-race.
No, I don't dream about having sex with her all day, but when I do meet her again, of course I'm going to put moves on her, she already rejected me once, what's the worst that could happen?:lol:
That's my attitude about this whole situation. It's about myself being apathetic towards women I'm interested in, while subtly showing interest and attempting to create attraction.
I'm actually been doing cold approaches on women since last week and I'm just trying to find success with women by playing the numbers game and consistently meeting new women. I'm not worried about getting a girlfriend or immediate success, it's a numbers game. The more I put myself out there, the closer I am to success.

:lol:

It's ok because I have blue eyes and am gorgeous/good enough looking where do not have to resort to banging interacial chicks. Hey, atleast I will not be the guy with the weird yellow looking baby!.

:lol:

It's ok because I have blue eyes and am gorgeous/good enough looking where do not have to resort to banging interacial chicks. Hey, atleast I will not be the guy with the weird yellow looking baby!.

You may be a superior Aryan Master Race paleface, but you're also going to get cancer and/or commit suicide with the lifestyle you've got going.

Just out of curiousity, what is the general consensus on gays? Not meaning offense by it, just wondering.

Gays OK. Spics, my pals, kikes, and gooks not OK.

Bad joke, sorry my non-white brothers and sisters (Ananth, Krampus, anyone else who doesn't look like a pasty inbred farm animal raper). I wonder if gays get put off from the metal scene by the way we use the words "faggot" and "gay"? A lot of people don't understand that we use those words to mean weak, lame, or just bad in general. At any rate, I personally (and most other metal heads) despise political correctness, so I have no tolerance for people who can't handle derogatory terms.

Nothing wrong with gay people at all.

The whole overtly flamboyant thing used to annoy me, but I got used to it (having worked in hospitality for 3 years, you meet alot of gay people) and don't really care for it now. I think anyone should be comfortable with who they are and their sexuality.

Speaking of gay people, where's Dakryn and his usual rant and raves about homosexual men in the marines?

I wonder if gays get put off from the metal scene by the way we use the words "faggot" and "gay"? A lot of people don't understand that we use those words to mean weak, lame, or just bad in general.

hm. that's a good question

but yeah. I think most people don't really give a shit if you're gay or not. I have two gay cousins and live in Southern California. It seems normal to me