Males and Females

How much did you pay her to date you?

King Drunkard, Man-Purse looks German and has a beard and wears leather jackets. Fits perfectly with my description.

Hamburger Boy you silly goose that's Daddy Yankee. Marlon Brando?

I didn't mean she was a whore

edit: lol Draele. You can't have none of anything!

I hope one day I will look muscular above the waist. I don't want to be Jillian Michaels or anything but I'd like it to be obvious that I lift heavy things.

You can't get toned without lifting weights. It's pretty much impossible for women who spend less than 2 hours at the gym a day and lack steroid addictions to get Chyna-jacked.

edit: lol Draele. You can't have none of anything!

No fat. No six pack. No ribs. Just a nice toned flat belly.

heidi-klein-bikini.jpg

Not that I have room to talk. My ribs show a bit and I have an ever-so-slight thin man's gut. Though a few more weeks on this job and the latter will quickly go away (BTW, I got a part time job. FedEx package handler. Started Monday. A whopping 3 hours a day but pretty tough work. On the down-side I took the job because I heard there were a lot of positions open to internal applicants only... Psh. One job in GA and it's the other side of the state) I digress.

I think Shisha the European dancehall queen is pretty awesome. I'm not destined for that kind of muscle or booty but her body is amazing and she is a great dancer. Incredibly muscular but not unfeminine at all. Fuck sometimes I wish I were black.

1854718827_small_1.jpg

Girls with muscles are seriously gross. I like girls to be what I would call squishy, basically not fat but you can't see any of their bones at all. It's weird too because most of the girls I know are obsessed with getting really toned and too muscular yet it seems like all the guys I've talked to don't even like that at all (though they like girls skinnier than I do). I happen to be really cut and muscular but not huge because of my occupation and just the fact that I like lifting weights which is the kind of body type girls seem to dig but I don't see why they'd go out of their way to lift weights and get muscular (I doubt they get the testosterone rush from doing clapping pushups and listening to Dying Fetus like I do).

I've heard from a lot of chicks that they absolutely hate the bodybuilder look. Most seem to prefer thin/medium sized guys that are just well toned.

I won't argue.

Yeah if all they really wanted was muscular dudes I probably would have been swimming in chicks during high school, but that definitely was not the case. Still not the case.