Males and Females

I have a thing for Irish girls lately. It' not the looks, it's their accent. Never met any Irish woman so I don't know how they look, I just picture the "prototype" movie Irish girl that's sexy, drinks beer and has awesome voice. Oh and if she's redhead that's a plus.

I had an Irish English teacher at the uni. She was very pretty and fucking charismatic. Her accent gave me boner too man. Great girl.

So my girlfriend and I have an expiration date. Now that we've gotten to know each other well, it's evident that we're very different people, and that difference is hampering our communication and intimacy.

It might sound like a shitty thing to do, but the only reasons I haven't broken up with her yet are to follow through on various commitments to her and my friends, and to catch a bunch of Pokemon on one of the games I'm borrowing from her. I'm helping her move tomorrow, and then working graveyards for a couple weeks after and going on some double dates... I don't see this making it much farther beyond that. She has a lot of soul-searching and self discovery to do, and I think being in a relationship is giving her a crutch to lean on.

I have a thing for Irish girls lately. It' not the looks, it's their accent. Never met any Irish woman so I don't know how they look, I just picture the "prototype" movie Irish girl that's sexy, drinks beer and has awesome voice. Oh and if she's redhead that's a plus.

How-I-Met-Your-Mother-The-Wedding-Bride-2.jpg

I thought I was gonna bang this girl today, but it's not clear if she's coming over or not. I might hit up the girl from Wednesday later.

Got another girl chatting with me who wants me to come over and spank her. This is a good week for me.

I thought I was gonna bang this girl today, but it's not clear if she's coming over or not. I might hit up the girl from Wednesday later.

Got another girl chatting with me who wants me to come over and spank her. This is a good week for me.

You seem to get lucky lately. I think we'll need to check your standards. What about some OkC pics of said female individuals?

That seems a little douchey. Not gonna post them, but I'll think about PMing them.

EDIT: can't attach files to PMs here. Onder if you PM me your email or FB or whatever I can send you some pictures. Not gonna upload them to any public image thing.

That seems a little douchey. Not gonna post them, but I'll think about PMing them.

EDIT: can't attach files to PMs here. Onder if you PM me your email or FB or whatever I can send you some pictures. Not gonna upload them to any public image thing.

Yeah yeah I'm getting older too. I feel bad about posting pictures of other people on here. My fb is /ondraz.

Eh...I got found out once before because an ex had a friend who lurks here who saw some shit I talked. It was stupid and immature on my part but that's also what the internet is for, so...anyways, don't really want that to happen again.

I sent Onder some pictures, he can report in on my conquests.

So my girlfriend and I have an expiration date. Now that we've gotten to know each other well, it's evident that we're very different people, and that difference is hampering our communication and intimacy.

It might sound like a shitty thing to do, but the only reasons I haven't broken up with her yet are to follow through on various commitments to her and my friends, and to catch a bunch of Pokemon on one of the games I'm borrowing from her. I'm helping her move tomorrow, and then working graveyards for a couple weeks after and going on some double dates... I don't see this making it much farther beyond that. She has a lot of soul-searching and self discovery to do, and I think being in a relationship is giving her a crutch to lean on.

Very similar situation with me and my most recent relationship. Is the expiration date mutual and known?

Im sorry bro, going through a break up is never easy, for both parties, but from the little I talked to you at the show, and from what I know of you, this is in your best interest.

And hers.

Dude, you're really gonna want pizza now...I didn't know Dominos had bacon as a topping! So fucking good!!!

I mean, it's no fucking competition for Deans but we all know bacon makes everything better.