Males and Females

Sorry to hear Kevin. Y'all seemed really cute together tbh.

I've been trying to get my oldest sister a date. I don't get it maybe it's a personality thing. I swear men don't like quite/shy women.

Edit: Forgot the word cute!

tumblr_m7aqyr03kG1qcs7kp.gif

I've been out with an American girl, from New York, called Alyssa.

I've been out with an American girl, from New York, called Alyssa.

Fatty or hipsta?

Bro, so I have shit like school on the 4th and it's possible I'll be leaving for some summer madness on 5th or something, but even if that's the case, it would be only for like 4 days or so, so we can still hang out after that if you're here in between the dates you said.

Usually the quiet/shy girls are the ones I'm most interested in. I feel as though once they're comfortable with a person and feel confident, they open up and can be a blast. My girlfriend is almost painfully shy and has social anxiety to some degree. But one-on-one with me or small groups of friends and she's very silly and outspoken. Just gotta get 'em out of their shells

Werd, werd.

So fucking Tinder has been full of shit lately. I started just blind racing through likes and keep getting the big ugly twats and black women, wtf!

I've been trying to get my oldest sister a date. I don't get it maybe it's a personality thing. I swear men don't like quite/shy women.

Male perspective: if I go out with a girl and I'm doing all the work keeping a conversation going, it's annoying. I went on this date to interact with her, not to entertain her. Plus, 9 times out of 10 a girl like that is giving you absolutely no clue how you're doing.

Quiet and shy in a social setting can be cute. Getting someone who's usually quiet and shy to open up a bit and relax around you can be really rewarding. But if I spend a half hour trying to get a conversation going and get nothing but one-word answers and awkward silences, I'm gonna start looking for an exit.

Jimmy: I agree.

She's older (she looks in her late 20s but she's in her early 40s) and I tried setting her up with a friend of mine (he's half Japanese half white) because he's in his mid 30s and they both did some traveling in South America and plus when I showed him her Facebook he was like yeah let me know when you guys are in the area hanging out. I was hanging out with my sister, and I told him to come through. He did and he had a good time, and my sister was really into him and she asked me to ask him to go out again (without me this time of course). I asked him about it later on through text and his response was, "Uh… I really don't know about a date with her…. we could hangout though"

Maybe her quietness rubbed off as bitchiness, though, didn't think she was awkwardly quiet. Heh. Next time buying her a shot beforehand. Tbh, i love shy/quiet people or really loud and outgoing people. There's not much middle ground for me. But yeah once they start opening up, really some of the funniest people ever.

waif: Yeah, I understand that and that is terribly annoying and really just boring. It's like man you lived all these years and can't think of one single thing to say to someone new? NEXT.

Just have them hang out. Without you there she'll have to open up a bit more. If she can't, she's not ready to be dating tbh.

Really wood (LOL??!) if I weren't in the process of getting a new phone (taking for fucking ever to get my upgrade because my date of birth was incorrect??????). Should be possible on Monday or Tuesday. When it'll look like a mere flesh wound.

Was bent fucking during sex and just continued coz y not m8 and then a few wanks and whatnot later. Blood everywhere.

.... Not sure that second to last sentence is intelligible.

...not at all.

I was gonna see the broad from Wednesday again, but she's got a yeast infection. Damnit, I wanted to go smoke her weed.

Sorry to hear Kevin. Y'all seemed really cute together tbh.

Edit: Forgot the word cute!

I'm 27 and don't date. I have no desire to.

that's good then.

that girl was pretty straight laced normal / normal sized.

Ok so I'll definitely be here tomorrow for the entire day and probably even on the fifth. So if you wanna hang out on the riverside and check out some czech hipster bitches on bicycles then I'm in.

EDIT: Coincidentally now I don't drink either. I just need to try a longer period of time without alcohol and shit. So we can have a coffee and just stalk some whores in shorts.