Males and Females

Yeah, I think it's pretty bitchin'. It's also most likely not pee, but I think science should spend more time and effort on this one. Fuck space travel, I wanna know what my girlfriend's jizz is made of!

I read an article somewhere where these scientists gave women these pills to turn their pee blue and had them squirt (how do you get on observations of this or volunteer?) and the liquid came out clear.

I'm just not a fan of messy sex. I'd rather fuck during her period since I'm not grossed out by blood, but if I have to wash the bedding frequently, it's a hassle. Glad I've never been with any squirters.

I'm pretty neutral on the squirting. The bedding would have needed to be washed anyways, it got pretty sweaty.

Seeing her again Thursday. She wants me to cane her. Girl's a freak. Pretty pumped.

hg07807.jpg

:lol: there's just something funny about that picture. On the topic of "freaky" things, my girlfriend and I were in a sex shop one time (I think in Portland, Oregon). Browsing around, and I see a bondage mask and start cracking up. She doesn't understand why. It was a gimp mask with a tray in front of the mouth for collecting copious amounts of semen :lol:

very similar to this one:

GWYQSDB.jpg

Well for one thing, caning with jeans on pretty much defeats the purpose. Didn't wanna post nude stuff though. It also looks like it's from the 90s.

That gimp mask is pretty hilarious. Especially since it probably costs hundreds of dollars.

I think its the jeans. And the fact that the device is no thicker than a piece of fettuccine. I also love that the cum dumpster mask is modeled by a hairy chested man. That makes sense to me.

But yeah, thanks for clarifying, waif. I hope this women isnt one of those that use the freaky sex card to lure you in, so by the time you find out it is bullshit and shes bat shit crazy, youre too invested to throw it away easily. That has happened to me so many fucking times.

That gimp mask is pretty hilarious. Especially since it probably costs hundreds of dollars.

The one in the picture cost $179. The one review said it was great for his mistress to pee in and her boyfriend to cum in.

also, ditto what Cody said. Proceed with caution

We're not dating. Today was the first time we met. I'm leaving the country in less than two weeks. Condoms were used. Not too worried.

@Kafka: the switch is pretty thin, but it stings like a bitch. Leaves a hell of a mark, too.

Never been to a sex shop. Somehow my dick is enough of an equipment I guess. I really don't know what I would buy in a sex shop.

Hm so I guess I have a girl now. Interesting. However the next time I see her is monday. It suits me well. I'm in the hills now, doing pretty much nothing. Grandpa offered me a beer and I refused, ending this week of abstinence with style. He was liek wtf dats dum.

Listening to Mahler 5, just ate my own jalapeno pepper.

I'd like a cig though. I think I'm gonnu go to the city and buy some camels pour moi.

EDIT: I thought I was in the what are you faggot thread in the end. Sowwy.