Males and Females

Yea, of course, the emotional safety net grows and gets stronger over time yet the sexual activity will become less frequent. In the beginning it's exciting and you're full of anticipation (dopamine) but over the months or years it starts to dwindle and it gets comfortable and typical. That's why most guys start to look at other women and even start to make advancements. I think it's natural which is why I'm an open side pussy advocate.

I think Carpe's testimony proves my point. I'm best friends with my partner. We share many common interests. But on the other hand there's lots that make us different, and that's just as important to me. It really helps me keep perspective on things when someone I'm so close to sees the world in different ways than I do.

The sex doesn't get less frequent if you keep yourself in shape and make an effort in the bedroom. Most guys bitching that their wife won't blow them anymore have gained 30 pounds and magically forgotten how to eat pussy.

I think gloryholes are more about the scene rather than desperation. People are turned on by the anonymity, the risk, and overall 'wrongness' of the act moreso than just going to one because they are morbidly ugly or desperate.

My anecdotal evidence says waifs hypothesis accounts for probably half of it. The other half are women who just did what it took to snag an economic support system. I have specifically heard one woman tell a class something along the lines of "Btw girls, eww! I got married so I didn't have to put my mouth on it anymore."

I've heard a lot of horror stories about military brides, aka the dependapotamus. The bait and switch definitely happens, but I think mostly to people who marry too young.

I've heard a lot of horror stories about military brides, aka the dependapotamus. The bait and switch definitely happens, but I think mostly to people who marry too young.

2010-08-06-Strip_56_Dependapotamus_web.gif

Then I'll rephrase. The sex doesn't get less frequent if you keep yourself in shape and make an effort in the bedroom and don't marry a bitch.

I'm thinking of trying M at a party at the end of the month, does it really make you wanna fuck really bad like people have been saying?

MDMA.

I'm just afraid cause I don't wanna lose my sexual control and do something I regret. But my cousin wants me to try it with him. He is experienced, I have never tried it.

M is the hip slang here.

And you got it. If I remember what happened after the party I will recount. Here's hoping I don't do anything greasy.