Males and Females

2nrk6qe.gif

Your attitude is fucking stupid and you giving advice is pretty annoying.

It is 2014 and people are still trying to perpetuate the myth that men are just crazed sex maniacs like sharks around blood

I am sex crazed but I also need some form of connection. Jimmy is going to be one of those 40 year old dudes at a bar who hits on the group of 21 year old sorority girls who actually think he's a creep.

It is 2014 and people are still trying to perpetuate the myth that men are just crazed sex maniacs like sharks around blood

He's like "we need to be bros and give each other advice cause pussy is mad motherfucker yo, whatcha gonna do bro it's pussy yo". :lol:

That's the fucking worst.

How do yall feel about the whole 'my gf/bf is my best friend except we bang' thing? My relationship has that kind of dynamic going on. But I know a lot of others who want a little more mystery to their partner, rather than the complete honesty and open-ness of being so close. Which I get, you hear a lot of shit you never want to hear a man or woman say when they're comfortable around you. Farting becomes less adorably embarrassing, and more hilarious.

But I feel like that kind of thing, a sense of mystery, isn't gonna stand the test of time. It's essentially a partnership between people who manage to stay loyal by constantly playing each other and acting like they're still strangers years later.

I view relationships as an emotional safety net as much as the context for regular sexual activity.

Yea, of course, the emotional safety net grows and gets stronger over time yet the sexual activity will become less frequent. In the beginning it's exciting and you're full of anticipation (dopamine) but over the months or years it starts to dwindle and it gets comfortable and typical. That's why most guys start to look at other women and even start to make advancements. I think it's natural which is why I'm an open side pussy advocate.

Does society shame men's sexuality like it does women's? No. Okay then.

I happen to agree with you but that's not the argument we are having is it?

You said this:

I'm saying glory-holes are evidence that some men (alot more than you think) are willing to do anything. Women don't want sex that bad and aren't that desperate.

I'm making the point that they don't exist because society would shame the ever living hell out of such a thing existing.

Or at least the women who would go there

and I mean even if men who would use glory holes would be looked strangely upon, it surely wouldn't compare to the reaction women going to such a place would deal with