Males and Females

OkC does Paypal, Ozz. Stop being a grandma.

I'd think about going back to OkC A-list for $30 bucks. I dropped my subscription when they switched from month-to-month billing to only doing 6 month/$60 commitments. I'm glad that stopped and they have more flexible billing again. (Makes me feel like my bitching to their customer service was worthwhile.) The ability to stalk and see if messages are read is quite useful. As a guy who's not very attractive or tall to begin with, I didn't find I got any extra attention for subscribing though.

Onder, I think OkCupid is a super common dating resource in the US. Even really attractive people use it. It seems like most people use it as one of many avenues for dating, and there's really not any stigma anymore. OkC has become the hip site, with eHarmony being way too conservative, and Match.com basically forcing a paid membership for any functionality.

Nailed a pretty decent broad tonight. We smoked up on her roof, which was awesome, and watched Ancient Aliens, which was hilarious, and then plowed.

I've got dates with other girls tomorrow and Friday. Kinda feeling like the man.

OKC is totally useable without paying, but the membership is worth it. The stalking features are crazy useful.

What do you mean by "stalk"?
Unpaid users have two choices.

1. You will see which users viewed your profile and when, and other users will know if you visited their profile and when.

2. Other people do not know when you visit, and you do not know who visited you.

Paid users have the benefit of knowing who visited them (if those people chose option 1), and other users do not know if you viewed them unless you click and let them know you did. It's the best of both. A common strategy is to let someone know you visited the first time, and then never again, regardless of how often you're being a creep.

Another useful feature is knowing if or when someone read a message you sent. It's helpful info when waiting for a reply from someone.

Onder, I think OkCupid is a super common dating resource in the US. Even really attractive people use it. It seems like most people use it as one of many avenues for dating, and there's really not any stigma anymore. OkC has become the hip site, with eHarmony being way too conservative, and Match.com basically forcing a paid membership for any functionality.

Yah I get all that but this thread has changed from complaining about not getting any to a discussion on how to pay for premium on OkCupid. And frankly I think the former was more entertaining.

WAIF, could you please derail this thread by describing your latest coitus in detail? I don't see any other way.

Alright I'll help you. So you watched the movie about aliens and then you grabbed her titties?

This was a total waste of time. The date lasted all of 30 minutes and the museum sucked.

One of my dates for tomorrow switched to tonight. I'm gonna go over to her place and we're gonna smoke weed and watch Netflix.

AWW YEE.

If you're talking about the MFA, you're a fucking idiot.

If not... then you're not as much of an idiot.

WAIF, could you please derail this thread by describing your latest coitus in detail? I don't see any other way.

Alright I'll help you. So you watched the movie about aliens and then you grabbed her titties?
So I went over and the first thing we did was go smoke weed on her roof. I generally smoke a lot and think of myself as having a decent tolerance, but after two hits I was fucking gone. She and her friend kept smoking...I have no idea how she could handle that shit. Then we went downstairs and cuddled and watched TV. I was way too high and told her, she was sympathetic because it's awkward as fuck being super high around someone you just met. Eventually we just started making out and then we went up to her room and boned.
If you're talking about the MFA, you're a fucking idiot.

If not... then you're not as much of an idiot.
No, I'm talking about the Museum of Bad Art. It's a thing. Except that it turned out the Brookline installation was 10 paintings hung in the lobby of Brookline Access Television, which turned out to be on the top floor of my old high school's arts building, so that was weird and pretty lame.

Later on today this other girl challenged me to a pizza contest. We're gonna go to her favorite place and then mine to see which is best. She seems cool, but even if she's not you really can't go wrong with pizza.

No, I'm talking about the Museum of Bad Art. It's a thing. Except that it turned out the Brookline installation was 10 paintings hung in the lobby of Brookline Access Television, which turned out to be on the top floor of my old high school's arts building, so that was weird and pretty lame.

:lol: wtf? Okay, you're not as much of an idiot.

So I went over and the first thing we did was go smoke weed on her roof. I generally smoke a lot and think of myself as having a decent tolerance, but after two hits I was fucking gone. She and her friend kept smoking...I have no idea how she could handle that shit. Then we went downstairs and cuddled and watched TV. I was way too high and told her, she was sympathetic because it's awkward as fuck being super high around someone you just met. Eventually we just started making out and then we went up to her room and boned.

Cool. My last sex was me waking up at the girl's place at like 4AM as usual unable to fall asleep again so I thought ok I'll just bone her one more time and then go home so I bothered her long enough to wake her up. I stroked her ass and legs for a while and then boned her from behind and came on her butt. Then I started dressing up but she grabbed me and forbid me to leave until I make her come. So I did and she was liek kthx bai.

Regarding weed, I smoked some weed yesterday and I had the same surprise coming as you did. It was after 6 Urquells I had a joint with this fella I don't really know and I don't know where the weed came from either but I rolled it and then after smoking it it felt pretty bad so I had to leave home. That's a good thing anyway. I want to stop drinking. Some weed just don't do good things, some does.

EDIT: So WAIF, these are girls you met on OkCupid? You just bone a different one every day?

Yeah, I'm meeting them all on OKC. This was only the second one I've boned, but I'm not a rockstar so two chicks in about a month is pretty decent for me. I've gone on quite a few dates, though.

I also got cockblocked twice that I know of by the fact that I'm leaving at the end of the summer, so I might do better once I get back to Montreal. Anyways, the girl I'm seeing tomorrow I think really wants to bang, so that might happen.

There are some horny bitches around here but people are a bit taliban like about them. The two main local "players" think they own the town's women lol.

There are some horny bitches around here but people are a bit taliban like about them. The two main local "players" think they own the town's women lol.

Show them who's the alpha around.

EDIT: Getting more than two different chicks in one month is a groundless profligacy.

EDIT: Getting more than two different chicks in one month is a groundless profligacy.

I've got decent odds with the girl I'm seeing tomorrow.

The girl I saw today was cool, but it felt like we'd make good friends more than anything. She was cool to talk to, but there was no spark of sexy-time-feelings. Had some bomb-ass pizza, though.

I have a thing for Irish girls lately. It' not the looks, it's their accent. Never met any Irish woman so I don't know how they look, I just picture the "prototype" movie Irish girl that's sexy, drinks beer and has awesome voice. Oh and if she's redhead that's a plus.

You're joking, right? What makes such a 'groundless profligacy'?
Not a term one hears every day, btw lol...

Haha I know. I like the word profligacy though.

I just think it's a waste and there's no reason for it. Get a good one and fuck her a few times and if you get bored then look for another good one. I don't see why you should fuck as many as you can in a the shortest period of time.