Males and Females

You're with a bitch that's willing to fuck in public and this is what you're questioning? haha :worship:

Sooooo. Update.

I guess she's really into me. Had like two more dates with her and it's still the same. Maybe I shouldn't put this much feels into our sex because she decided it so suddenly. And I feel like I'm played. But I just can't help myself ffs, I don't enjoy sex without love nearly as much.

Actually I might need an exorcist or something. All I think of is her butt now. And she's leaving for a week.

Meh.

Knowing aug, he probably thought you were talking about a photo of you and the Brazilian chick.

yea... and i got 2 hairy drunk dudes lol oh well

Onder has another fucktoy to not give a shit about already, how you do it man?

Onder has another fucktoy to not give a shit about already, how you do it man?

I give a shit about this one. Actually now that I'm thinking about it, I give like 100 buckets of shit or maybe a truck full of shit about her. I think I'll be greatly pissed off if she returns and tells me it was just friendly fun.

I've yet to really meet and/or interact with many attractive local females here since moving. Even seeing one is like a fucking UFO sighting. This does not surprise me too much since this place is a shitheap. That MILF was a bust, though, sadly. So once again, back to the drawing board..

Yet another first date tonight. Getting tired of this shit, but I've been talking to this girl for a month and she's pretty cool so I'm kind of excited.

Nah. I spent like $20.

I've got 4 more dates in the next 3 days. I'm honestly getting tired of this shit, but women keep coming after me and I don't know how to say no. Also, they're all attractive and enjoyable to talk to.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'm seriously getting sick of all the first dates. I just want to find someone I like to bang for the rest of the summer. 2 of the 4 have a solid shot at boning, I think.

Going to the Museum of Bad Art in a couple hours to meet the first one. It's free, so whatever.

Since I upgraded to the A list on Okcupid, I've started getting a shit ton more responses and dates lined up. Definitely recommended.

Mathiäs;10882377 said:
Since I upgraded to the A list on Okcupid, I've started getting a shit ton more responses and dates lined up. Definitely recommended.

I don't know how I just now noticed your sig quote

:lol:

Comedic gold

Going to the Museum of Bad Art in a couple hours to meet the first one. It's free, so whatever.
This was a total waste of time. The date lasted all of 30 minutes and the museum sucked.

One of my dates for tomorrow switched to tonight. I'm gonna go over to her place and we're gonna smoke weed and watch Netflix.

AWW YEE.

Mathiäs;10882377 said:
Seconded. $30 for 6 months is pretty reasonable, and you can see when your messages have been read, go invisible, and a bunch of other advantages, the best of which is seeing exactly who likes your profile. I've also gotten substantially more visits and messages.

EDIT: Another girl just started hitting on me on OKC. This is absurd. I can't keep track.

OkCupid is so popular here wtf. You people talk about it so much this thread could be an unofficial OkCupid forum.