Males and Females

Had sex in public yesterday. People were passing us and pointing at us. Making funny remarks and shit. There was a homeless guy sleeping just few meters away making strange noises during the procedure. It was a complete breakdown. She was on her period too, and I fucked her anyway, right there on the grass, in the fucking city. Now I'm kinda confused because she said she was thinking about me before having beers but it was me who texted her after a long time of zero contact. CONFUSION. Is this some woman game.

You're with a bitch that's willing to fuck in public and this is what you're questioning? haha :worship:

Knowing aug, he probably thought you were talking about a photo of you and the Brazilian chick.

Yeah...Didnt even think of that. I dont have any photos of her.

I dont see things with her going anywhere honestly...Shes really awkward. Claims to like me, but shows really no interest except that one drunken night. Not sweatin it at all no matter where it goes.

EB398443-1991-4772-9C04-95C0CAA595EF_zpsorz0pvi9.jpg

Better late than never. I was so fucked up I could barely keep my eyes open...

Btw, excellent photobomb.

I don't know how old you are, but at a certain age your going to be a fucking hippie, like Jerry Garcia, fuck you!

I do. And he knows it too.

I'm already a hippie DD and don't give a fuck, fuck you.

Edit: I'd rather be a hippie than a chain smoking douchebag who lives at his grandmas house.

I live in an efficiency. My grandparents are dead. At the time of the post I forgot you like grateful dead, but now that you mention it recall you posting a grateful dead album. I'd rather be a chainsmoking douchebag than a fucking hippie, but that's just me.

she looks a bit overly self confident. like the type that would go into a philosophical discussion and try and mock the men for not doing something more likely to impress her sexually.

You're with a bitch that's willing to fuck in public and this is what you're questioning? haha :worship:

Sex doesn't really have to prove anything even if it's a multiracial threesome. It's just looking too good to be true at this point. I don't want to fall in love with her and then see it was just some experiment.

she looks a bit overly self confident. like the type that would go into a philosophical discussion and try and mock the men for not doing something more likely to impress her sexually.

I love you man.

I live in an efficiency. My grandparents are dead. At the time of the post I forgot you like grateful dead, but now that you mention it recall you posting a grateful dead album. I'd rather be a chainsmoking douchebag than a fucking hippie, but that's just me.

Its all good, I live in efficiency and chainsmoke too. The only difference is I drop tabs, listen to the dead, have a lot more hair and walk barefoot on the earth. Frankly, Im stoked if thats what it means to be a hippie, and that Im on my way to being like Jerry Garcia.

I'm hippie in a lot of ways, get called it here and there. No dreads, collective soul shit, or real drugs though. Just a lot of pot, outside time, and chillaxing.

index.php