Males and Females

She looks like she has a dick, thats how. She's an 8 at best on the Jimmy Rig scale

We're now talking about Rose Byrne and/or Diane Kruger.

Two anorexic chicks with no ass and nice faces. Good looking girls (I'd put them both in the 14-16 range). Their bodies really deduct some points.

Majority of women are attractive, have nice faces, bodies, get complimented, hit on, wanted, desired. It must be nice to feel like that all the time.

I don't feel fucking bad for women at all. Life is ten times easier for women than it is to be a guy. That's pretty obvious. I'm pretty asexual half the time. So I don't give a fuck really half the time anyways.

Mort, I think you're missing the context. We're not talking about gender socioeconomics here. He's just talking in terms of getting laid, he's right, chicks can get dick real easy. What he's missing is the fact that they're not built like us (I'm generalizing here/ speaking for "normal" straight males/ you know what I mean). They want "love" "bond" "connection" call it what you want, and they're struggling to find it too.

If we're putting this out of the context - I don't like the idea of giving birth to another human made from semen from yet another one.

Mort, I think you're missing the context. We're not talking about gender socioeconomics here. He's just talking in terms of getting laid, he's right, chicks can get dick real easy. What he's missing is the fact that they're not built like us (I'm generalizing here/ speaking for "normal" straight males/ you know what I mean). They want "love" "bond" "connection" call it what you want, and they're struggling to find it too.

Amen. Easier for chicks to get laid, easier for dudes to get love. Dicks of men and hearts of women tend to have very negotiable standards based on time and place.

If you don't think lucy lawless was attractive at all in the 90s then you don't have a dick, seriously, fuck all of your boobless alt models and scenester bitches.

Had sex in public yesterday. People were passing us and pointing at us. Making funny remarks and shit. There was a homeless guy sleeping just few meters away making strange noises during the procedure. It was a complete breakdown. She was on her period too, and I fucked her anyway, right there on the grass, in the fucking city. Now I'm kinda confused because she said she was thinking about me before having beers but it was me who texted her after a long time of zero contact. CONFUSION. Is this some woman game.