Males and Females

When I was single, and living with my cousin and our friend Kenneth at what we eventually named "Party House 2013" (It was a defining point in my life), I used to degrade myself all the time via pictures.

I used to use that Kik Messenger too and got fucktons of nudes, simply for sending pictures of my penis. Those were the days of getting drunk and high every day, being a sleaze, and doing misdemeanor crimes with my cousin to make liquor and dope money. Party House 2013.

I have back-to-back dates on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday with 3 different girls I found on OKC. I'm good looking but I've never been overly smooth or confident, but with a minimal time investment (~30 minutes a day) I've gotten plenty of dates with women I'm legitimately interested in. Some I contact, others contact me. I suspect it would be a lot easier if I were looking for a serious relationship - there are more women looking for that than for hook-ups.

Or they just don't list "casual sex" out of a socially programmed fear of being perceived/treated as a slut. Plus they do that to filter out desperate creeps.

Or they just don't list "casual sex" out of a socially programmed fear of being perceived/treated as a slut. Plus they do that to filter out desperate creeps.

Yeah, most of them. I read "short term dating" as willing to hook-up or do something casual. If someone only puts long-term dating or new friends I don't bother them. The advantage of OKC and other dating sites is that there are a lot of people to choose from, so I don't message someone unless I actually think it could work out.

I use OKC because...I forget. It's free, whatever.

One of the things I feel most deceived about as an adult is the idea that you get to have plenty of opportunities to meet women through mutual friends. This has never happened and seems unlikely to happen. All the girls I'm friends with are friends with me because they are bad at socializing with their peers. They will never be able to set me up with anyone.

Other women are completely terrible wingmen.

Only a few girls have actually tried to be a wingman for me. Zephyrus's girlfriend is probably the best at it tbh. The problem is that we both get too drunk after slammin' back PBRs.

One of the things I feel most deceived about as an adult is the idea that you get to have plenty of opportunities to meet women through mutual friends. This has never happened and seems unlikely to happen. All the girls I'm friends with are friends with me because they are bad at socializing with their peers. They will never be able to set me up with anyone.

Other women are completely terrible wingmen.

Only a few girls have actually tried to be a wingman for me. Zephyrus's girlfriend is probably the best at it tbh. The problem is that we both get too drunk after slammin' back PBRs.

Schmidt beat me to it.

My friend Nicole was a perfect wingman last night for me.

I ended up going out to see Eligos' band play at a venue in LA and I saw this chick I always see at shows locally (and I saw her at MDF this year). Shes short, beautiful, tattooed and Brazilian. Need I say more?

Well, things got frisky. Seeing her again on Sunday for Wolves In The Throne Room. Interesting how the world works.

My friend Nicole was a perfect wingman last night for me.

I ended up going out to see Eligos' band play at a venue in LA and I saw this chick I always see at shows locally (and I saw her at MDF this year). Shes short, beautiful, tattooed and Brazilian. Need I say more?

Well, things got frisky. Seeing her again on Sunday for Wolves In The Throne Room. Interesting how the world works.

Hell yeah man that girl was fuckin fine. It was pretty easy to see where that was headed.