Males and Females

God damn Alison Brie is the definition of a 20, aka a beauuutiful good looking bitch or an aight lookin' gorgeous bitch

301po37.jpg

I'm with you there.

Got another date tonight. Didn't get my fuck on last night, so here's hoping. Either way I don't even care.

Maybe a little.

Yeah Allison Brie is pretty. Today I woke up with a boner because a girl I knew in high school posted a picture of herself on facebook. It's strange, it's like I have her hardcoded in my mind as something to fuck ever since I was very young. Objectively speaking she's not even that hot. It's just some mechanism in my head.

I watched Sleepy Hollow yesterday and I wonder why she favours short and straight hair. On most pictures she looks terrible, there is something weird about her head, but she looks great w/ right hair and clothes. Someone should probably tell her. These pictures should give you the... picture.
Christina-Ricci-christina-ricci-30769013-1024-768.png

06478525a5ea.jpg

How do you dudes feel about Winona Ryder? I've always thought she's truthfully kinda goofy looking and people would just get raging boners over any goth chick in Beetlejuice.

She definitely has her hot moments. Beetlejuice was one of em.

But she also has her dyke, short hair, weird thing sometimes. Longer hair is definitely a better look for her.

Christina Ricci > Alison Brie.

Alison does nothing for me 95% of the time.

Ive had a crush on Christina ever since I saw Adams Family as a kid.

Although I find Alison hot beyond words, Christina Ricci is annoyingly hot. Also, the person that truncated the first two minutes of this song is an asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I was kinda drunk yesterday and I was texting with this girl I was out with last time. It's kinda obvious she doesn't want anything with me as she has a boyfriend but I told her I want to go out with her and shit. No response on that one. :lol:

DIS GONNU B GUD

EDIT: Or at least fun.