Males and Females

Is having a girl crush normal? I think i have one. :/ wtf.
thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif

Neph she's fucking GORGEOUS and most importantly she has a killer personality. Last night i posted something about going to a bar and she showed up out of the blue to hang. Gah, felt so special. <3 Idk how i'd feel about posting her picture though&#8230; prob not a good idea knowing people google themselves and shit.

The Butt: Word. Vaguely remember that ad&#8230; it was a commercial wasn't it? I just googled his name and got this:

tt-fastchat-hed-2014.jpg

idk if that's him...

As a mostly straight guy I've had multiple mancrushes and they have always felt normal to me. No reason it shouldn't work for the opposite sex.

I guess I got not one but 2 dates this weekend. Getting sushi with some girl for dinner this Tuesday, and Wednesday I'm going out for drinks with another girl. Better stock up on rubbers.

I'm too out of practice with socializing. Also, in my social circles, we always have gaps in the conversation. These are normal. It's "thinking space" or whatever. Other people seem to really get upset about them though and are desperate to fill them with any old bullshit.

I've been having less luck in Montreal than back in Boston. Maybe it'll pick up, but so far it's been slightly discouraging. Got a girl coming over tomorrow, though, and a possible threesome within the next month, so life could be worse :p

I do. It's not a serious crush, and I won't do anything besides hang out. He knows and knows me well enough to know I won't do anything besides my normal get drunk and say how much I love x person. My crushes are the "let's be bestfriends" type tbh and they go away quickly. I'm really boring. She hit me up to hang out tonight with my sisters. The only thing in worried about is if she's seriously interested which I doubt.

My penis really needs to take the pussy off the pedestal. It's not worth the amount of trouble I go through mentally as a bit of a hermit. I just want to be asexual for tonight.