Males and Females

God Damnit, this fucking Sushi place is swanky as fuck and I'm a poor ass nigga at the moment. Like, less than a hundred buckos to my name until the weekend. I really hope she doesn't want me to pay for her meal or anything.

That being said, this place looks fucking awesome inside and I can't wait to get tipsy on sake.

God Damnit, this fucking Sushi place is swanky as fuck and I'm a poor ass nigga at the moment. Like, less than a hundred buckos to my name until the weekend. I really hope she doesn't want me to pay for her meal or anything.

That being said, this place looks fucking awesome inside and I can't wait to get tipsy on sake.

She has to pay for both of you if she wants the D.

My partner and I have a running gag "the patriarchy ends after $10," meaning that unless it's a special occasion, we split the bill for anything over $10. If it's under, then I usually buy, though often we alternate who pays (e.g. if we bar-hop).

As for first dates, I honestly have no idea what's acceptable practice. Last time I did it (three years ago with my now most recent ex) I picked up the tab, and rounded all the bases later that evening.

Don't take people on dates you can't afford to pay for you idiot!

My first date with PP was cheap. Hike and Turkish food. He paid like $20 for our casual meal and I left the $5 tip or whatever.

If I take someone out I'm prepared to pay for it, but if she doesn't offer to split I'm not gonna call her again. It's fucking rude and I ain't got time for basic bitches.

Just call off the date and say you had some unexpected expenses come up. Promise you're not ditching her and you'll call another time. You save money, and as an added bonus she'll probably be so worried you've lost interest she'll come over and fuck you anyways.

I just wouldnt sign up for shit I cant afford. I think Carpe hit it on the head.

So some heavy, and crazy shit happened last night...Went to a concert with 3 of my buddies and we ended up meeting a mutual friend of all of ours there. Its a girlfriend to one of my good friends, and her friend.

Well in the middle of the concert, my friends girlfriend grabs me and says, "I dont know what it is but I really want to fuck you"...I looked at her and asked her to say it again because I thought I didnt hear her right...and she said it again, and proceeded to grind up on my wiener like shes auditioning for Nicki Minaj's next music video...

I stopped her and asked "what the fuck are you doing?" and she played dumb, like she didnt know what I was talking about and takes no responsibility for saying what she did, because she "has no idea what im talking about".

I got fucking pissed. Dont act like a dumb cunt. And this isnt the first time shes hit on me, and im not the only guy in our circle of friends that shes hit on, but Im wondering if I should say anything to my friend?

Needless to say their relationship of 10 years has been the rockiest its ever been (ive known them when they first started dating) and theyve tried breaking up multiple times, hes cheated on her innumerable amount of times and this shit happens. All of my friends are telling me not to say anything bc it will just jeopardize my friendhsip with my friend over a relationship thats been in the toilet for years now.

Super fucked up.

absolutely tell him. Having had a girlfriend who cheated on me and tried hitting on my friends, I really found out who my friends were (the ones who told me)

But then she deserves the same type of treatment, right? Being a friend to her would mean telling her when he cheats on her?

No lol. In my opinion girls cheat when they're unhappy in their relationship, guys cheat because well it has nothing to do with the relationship, we need side.

Get your fuckin' side fellas!

Yeah, tell your friend immediately (before she tells him a different story) and let him choose who's more important to him.

Also, she may have been drunk and not thinking.

She was definitely drunk and not thinking. Doesnt justify or excuse it, imo.

Im leaving to go out of town tomorrow morning so I hit it him up and told him when I get back on Sunday we will meet up and that we needed to talk. I dont have to worry about her talking to him. I know she doesnt have the balls to, even if she did remember her fucked up actions.