Males and Females

Your boyfriend left a pound of weed and used condoms in your retarded brother's room? Are you on Trailer Park Boys?

Yesterday I was out with a friend of mine who's apparently still a virgin. He was talking about opportunities to fuck girls but he is just unable to hit on them or do the last move, so to say. I find it interesting. I remember once when I was like 16 I fell in love with this girl from high school and at one moment I was in her room and she was getting undressed. I watched her perfect butt and I was too young and scaredypoo to do the move. I could've just get up and get her. I still regret this fucking moment. Maybe she wouldn't fuck me anyways, but I could have just tried.

It's like 7 years back and I still remember this clearly. I feel sorry for the guy who still wastes these opportunities and he's 23 or something and then complains about it to me.

Or maybe he's gay and too scared to come out.

My life exactly, only I've never gotten past the "engage in casual conversation with a female alone" step. When I'm 30 and completely bald I may as well off myself.

Yoda's 2nd date information: I arrived a little early, and she arrived a little late. I immediately realized that she was a bit larger than I anticipated, but she still has a cute face and some large tits so whatever. She was fucking super shy the whole night and barely talked. The cherry on the cake was when she said that she doesn't currently have a place to live and that she's been living in her car for 3 weeks (ouch...) However, she only has 1 more week of training to get her CDL licensce or whatever and she already has a job lined up. I guess she's on the right track at least. Later in the night she started opening up a little more and we discussed religions, fantasy, and other things. She still doesn't talk a whole lot though. Might see again just to bang or something. Not sure.

Back to jerking off. Like a pro.

Where does she shower?

I took a shower with my girl yesterday btw. I've done that with more girls in my life, they like it or something. At first ur liek "do I smell liek shit or wat" but then ur liek "oh look tits".

What is even happening in this thread.

My period is like a month late, but I'm not pregnant according to many tests. I'm eating like a pig but not gaining weight and I've felt cranky, moody and PMS-y but not pregnant for weeks. Come onnnnnnnnn

Probably.

My social circle is weak nowadays. Too much interfucking and one of them is dating his boss again, who is literally the worst. She's the kind of person who will rock up with her untrained ten year old daughter who routinely makes insensitive comments about people's race, accent and weight (that her mom never reprimands her for), and when she doesn't bring the daughter she will make sure to yell, agree loudly with everything anyone says, and take her clothes off if no one is paying attention to her.

I've only ever showered with one partner. We did it a few times, but it turned out more annoying that anything, since we had to take turns being under the faucet, bumped into each other, and splashed out hair in each other's faces. She was also too short to make shower sex very easy.

I don't think it sounds that fun, unless they're some absolutely smoking hot babe and you have a nice big power shower that's on more or less the same level as the bathroom floor.