Males and Females

I bet if you combine all three of those things, shower, sex, and beer, that they just might make for the best combo ever.
Looks like that's one more thing to put on my to-do list.

Foreplay in the shower yes, shower sex no. Tried it a few times, doesn't work enjoyably if it's not a "power shower" as SS called it. Like, the kind that are as big as a normal persons whole bathroom.

the height difference between me and my gf makes shower sex impossible...plus our shower just barely fits us. But she'll give me the occasional BJ when we shower together, so that's nice

We've tried shower sex and I end up having to call it off because the hot water combined with the 'fuck flush' makes me dizzy. I guess a cold shower might be alright... except for the fact it's a fucking cold shower.

I can see showering fun, but trying to jerk off in the shower isn't fucking worth it. Ever. It's like, you get sweaty and wet at the same time...

I don't see how that's an issue when you can always soap down again after finishing. I usually start standing but do the majority laying down on the tub (probably only works for small people). It is a little uncomfortable on the spine, and if your head is at the drain (necessary if you like the sensation of the faucet bearing down on your cock) there's also the risk of ejaculate trickling into your hair, but overall it's a fun diversion for once a month or so imo.

Have you ever heard of lukewarm water?

This is kinda problematic though. Water that other people consider nice and warm is hot as fuck for me. I remember back in elementary school we were showering in couples during some school trip. I don't know why but it's fucking true and my classmate really liked it hot you know (pun intended). When I turned it down on my level, he felt like an ice-bucket challenge person.

Anyways, with my current girl, this wasn't a problem at all.

Yeah lukewarm may as well be cold water. What's best is sex directly after a hot shower, in an ice cold basement. No fucking blankets. Way 'hotter' than... being hot.

I love when his dick gives me the ice bucket challenge.

I love when his dick gives me the ice bucket challenge.

Fap Albert Seal of Approval

H3P81pQC95vmacocs952020577782639952014-08-149513-49-229527795Fap-Albert_zpsuneuoqfe.png