Males and Females

cheers isn't good, but it's watchable. Friends is painfully unfunny and it was torturous when I briefly lived with a girl who watched it every day.

I can't deal with any of those old time shows (Cheers and Friends? Really guys?) Seinfeld doesn't sound bad from the little clips floating around here, but I just get annoyed with the music during scenes and shit. Idk it reminds me of childhood but a part of it that makes me annoyed.

Idk grew up watching Martin and Family Matters...

I grew up watching the simpsons, Roxanne (yuck), only fools and horses and shit like last of the summer wine and are you being served?

The comedies I associate most with being young (born in '89) are probably, as seen on the other page, Partridge, The Day Today/Brass Eye and then The Fast Show, Blackadder, South Park, Futurama, Bottom, Red Dwarf, Father Ted, The Royle Family, Jeeves and Wooster, Drop the Dead Donkey and Third Rock from the Sun used to be on a lot. But I don't really enjoy that much now.

(fuck The Simpsons)

For some reason, DC has a ridiculous amount of sexy women. If the city weren't expensive as fuck, I'd move there.

There's a lot of hot women in Baltimore too, just move to Hunt Valley, Lutherville-Timonium, or Towson. The only downside with Towson is they're all Jersey girls.

edit: Regardless, it couldn't be more than a 20 minute drive for you. 695 is your friend.

Today all the grocery stores were closed and there was nothing in the house so I kinda banged my ex for food.