Males and Females

And this is why I try to disassociate myself as much as I can, people can be fucking weird and the net can just be a gold mine for those people...
That's really fucking creepy to be honest. Hopefully she wasn't psycho about it, seems like it was a shitty break up though.

I had an incident with my ex over something I posted on here. My policy is to post whatever I want and just not care about other people. So far it's working.

^ Pretty much. Its an internet forum. If you dont want it to be public, dont post it.

That simple.

Tonight Im meeting with my friend to talk to him about his girlfriend. Gonna be awkward...

My girl doesn't even really care enough to read what I post here. She asked me what I was doing and I said "posting on a metal board." She replied with a severely disinterested "oh".

My girl doesn't even really care enough to read what I post here. She asked me what I was doing and I said "posting on a metal board." She replied with a severely disinterested "oh".

That is exactly what happen with my girl. I think she's secretly jealous, too. Like she's excluded from something. Well, bitch, listen to metal and maybe we can be friends. Or be a bitch and I'll put in my headphones. Bitch.

stay strong, cody

Thanks dude.

Conversation went surprisingly well with my buddy. Very happy I came to him and it didnt hurt our friendship which is what I was fearing would happen.

Im gonna talk to his girlfriend over the weekend because she still doesnt know (after repeatedly telling her that night) what pissed me off.

That is exactly what happen with my girl. I think she's secretly jealous, too. Like she's excluded from something. Well, bitch, listen to metal and maybe we can be friends. Or be a bitch and I'll put in my headphones. Bitch.

Even if she did post here (she never would cause she hates metal) I bet she would be like me and get into arguments with everybody. One of me is enough.

It does feel weird having a girl who's into me again. I think quite a few women actually find me attractive, but all of this hard burnt in insecurity and butthurt spoils it. I need about ten blowjobs.

^
Shit like this are part of the many reasons of why I hate dating. And people as a whole, for the most part. Family/friends of exes usually act worse than the exes themselves in my experience.

Yo, is that you, Levi? Or possibly another member of SLC's band Huldra?

Sorry, but no, I am not involved with any of the above. I just happen to like the mythological being and, surprisingly, no one had taken the name beforehand.
I will have to listen to this band now though based on the name alone...

And ding, ding, ding! You are correct, Zephyrus. What I said is true, to a certain extent, however.