Males and Females

Yeah you tell her she's drunk and stupid and she fucks Mike or something. But you don't fucking go tell her boyfriend she touched you during a dance. That's just being a cunt, sorry. I don't care though, not my "not being a cunt".

I think i'm just good at weeding out the cunts in life. Even when I was 16 there was never drama like this. things like people cheating have tended towards people breaking up yet remaining friends or just drifting apart.

Yeah you tell her she's drunk and stupid and she fucks Mike or something. But you don't fucking go tell her boyfriend she touched you during a dance. That's just being a cunt, sorry. I don't care though, not my "not being a cunt".

Holy shit so I just went back in Kafka posts to see what happened with that chick. She danced with you and told you she wanted to fuck, nothing more, and you go and tell on her like a total cunt? What the fuck? Their relationship isn't even your fucking problem. That could've been just drunk fun. Some girls like to act slutty during party and dancing that doesn't mean you go to their partners next day and "have a talk about it". Fuck you for this absolute cunt stuff.

You can downplay it and call me a cunt all you want, I wouldnt expect anything different from you, tbh.

If it was as innocent and stupid as you are trying to make it seem, it wouldnt have affected me the way it did, and I sure as hell wouldnt have told my friend about it. Im giving details on an internet forum. And not even all the details. On that night, and of the other several.

But who I did give all the details to was my friend, and after all was said, he thanked me and said I did the right thing by telling him. So, im pretty sure it wasnt being a cunt because his opinion is the one that truly matters to me on this.

But you can go ahead and keep giving your opinion and ill keep on pretending that I care. :rolleyes:

I'd tell the friend if their girlfriend wanted to fuck me because it's too cruel to let a guy think the woman is all in love with him and stuff, going to be the wife of his dreams, if she's fucking the whole town. It could even lead to someone getting AIDS or something, or a baby not really being his.

Kaf, you did good. The fact that the euro hick disagrees is a good thing.

“It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.”

You can downplay it and call me a cunt all you want, I wouldnt expect anything different from you, tbh.

If it was as innocent and stupid as you are trying to make it seem, it wouldnt have affected me the way it did, and I sure as hell wouldnt have told my friend about it. Im giving details on an internet forum. And not even all the details. On that night, and of the other several.

But who I did give all the details to was my friend, and after all was said, he thanked me and said I did the right thing by telling him. So, im pretty sure it wasnt being a cunt because his opinion is the one that truly matters to me on this.

But you can go ahead and keep giving your opinion and ill keep on pretending that I care. :rolleyes:

Yeah don't be mad. My opinion is based only on the few things that I've read in about three posts. It's obviously not the complete story. This is how I imagined your conversation with your friend:

"So, Mike, I needed to get a coffee with you because I want to talk about your private life and interfere with your relationship. The thing is, I was dancing with your girlfriend drunk and during one of her dance moves she stroked her butt against me. That made me think your girlfriend might be a total whore. I just thought you should know my opinion because I'm your friend. I know people don't normally say this and all of my friends advised me against it but I still did because I also go on this online forum and there's this guy Jimmy... Dead who says men should like, team up against women because pussy is a mad motherfucker bro so yo keep it cool b yo. Also you should pay for the coffee because I deserve credit for telling you your girlfriend is a whore. Bye."

From your reaction I suppose this is a VERY distorted image of reality and I should pay better attention next time so I don't imagine things or some shit like that.

Kaf, you did good. The fact that the euro hick disagrees is a good thing.

Yo brozef we needs to stay together and them bitches don't stand a chance they're cunning bitchez but I know maaaan, pussy is like, crazy shit mang.

Am I on your level now, you utter cripple?

EDIT: Goddamit. My blood pressure. Calling someone things feels wrong now. I've grown so old. x_o

EDIT2: I'm like, sorry everyone, I'm like, going to delete my account and shit. Pussy is mad yo.

So a lot of things went down between me and the PhD colleague I was banging since last time I posted. I pissed her off a couple weeks ago when I was drunk and coked up and threatened to beat up one of her guy friends. Then we hung out again and after that I told her over text to basically get lost. It's going to be super awkward when the school year starts later this month because I'm going to have to see her basically every day. Who knows how that's gonna go.

Since I haven't been hanging out with her I'm fully on the prowl right now. Me and my buddies went out tonight to one of the only clubs that was poppin on a Sunday night. Two girls rolled up on us out of nowhere. One of them was totally my type (dark hair, dark complexion Latin girl w/ petite hourglass body) and I danced with her and made out and rubbed her cooch. Apparently my buddy actually full-on fingered the girl he was dancing with right on the dance floor. And then...they fucking took off for some reason. So goddamn frustrated right now. Chicks are so goddamn weird!

Intradepartmental dating always carries that major risk, but the prospect of getting hitched to someone with similar professional interests and goals is always tempting. I don't blame you for giving it a shot. From what I know of you, you're man enough to deal with the fallout/awkwardness.