Males and Females

Is she a blonde with a nice butt? Or is she like, an entertaining russian type with broken nose thing. Or is she a small introverted artsy type? Hipster? Tell me about her.

EDIT: Please don't use words like "middle-class". I'm asking about her face, body and personality. :)

Is she a blonde with a nice butt? Or is she like, an entertaining russian type with broken nose thing. Or is she a small introverted artsy type? Hipster? Tell me about her.

EDIT: Please don't use words like "middle-class". I'm asking about her face, body and personality. :)

She's German, with blonde coloured hair and dark roots. Closest celeb is maybe Natalie Portman, but she doesn't exactly look like her, just vaguely similar shaped face.

The only problem, as such, is her social group is pretty different to my kind of people, really. I'm also a bit quiet around her because I don't think I could discuss my main interests with her.

I love this instagram slut. Solid 25 imo

Anastasia Ashley

i5x8ht.jpg

2cmu3ps.jpg

So, I have the "honor" of meeting up and talking with my last ex for the first time in four months next weekend (we were together for about 1.5 years).
Part of me is tempted to propose the idea of being friends with benefits just because my past experiences of being "friends" with exes typically culminated in pent up sexual tension and a total breakdown of any "friendship".
That and I've found that trying to maintain a friendship out of a decayed romantic relationship is pretty difficult and burdensome and has never successfully happened for me because of the above or because of repressed emotions from either of the two parties.
I'll just have to take a stab at it and see what happens I guess. I would not mind the extra fuck buddy though.

So, I have the "honor" of meeting up and talking with my last ex for the first time in four months next weekend (we were together for about 1.5 years).
Part of me is tempted to propose the idea of being friends with benefits just because my past experiences of being "friends" with exes typically culminated in pent up sexual tension and a total breakdown of any "friendship".
That and I've found that trying to maintain a friendship out of a decayed romantic relationship is pretty difficult and burdensome and has never successfully happened for me because of the above or because of repressed emotions from either of the two parties.
I'll just have to take a stab at it and see what happens I guess. I would not mind the extra fuck buddy though.

I tried being friends with mine right after we broke up and I was too emotionally 'at the bottom' to handle it. If I ever saw my ex in person again, I would probably say 'Hello' just to be nice but I couldn't go beyond that because she and her family are fucking psycho.