Males and Females

I tried being friends with mine right after we broke up and I was too emotionally 'at the bottom' to handle it. If I ever saw my ex in person again, I would probably say 'Hello' just to be nice but I couldn't go beyond that because she and her family are fucking psycho.

Yeah, trying to do that right after didn't work well for me the one time I tried it. It just made things about 2,000 times worse because of pent up bitterness and I hadn't quite gone through all the stages of grieving.

We both left the relationship feeling burnt out, so it was mostly mutual (or so it seemed since he was very neutral during the break-up). He's just very unexpressive so I'm not sure if proposing this is going to end in a repressed emotional shitstorm or not.
I'm actually starting to consider whether or not I should just keep this thought to myself during this meeting and save it for a rainy day because I guess it is a bit out of left field for a post-break-up meeting.

What's yalls craziest ex? Mine was a bipolar stripper/dungeon master/jewish guy who broke into peoples houses naked when drunk and hunched on the seat screaming at random points while driving.

Ahhh.... High school. What impeccable taste I had.

a girl who liked blonde people with blue eyes and no other people and had certain old time value systems, she was fun

a girl who i dumped because she woke me up by biting my balls in the morning. no blood or whatever was drawn, but fuck that. i kept her beers as well haha.

a girl with a penchant for buttsecks and grinding in clubs. ewww lol. glad i used a condom.

What's yalls craziest ex? Mine was a bipolar stripper/dungeon master/jewish guy who broke into peoples houses naked when drunk and hunched on the seat screaming at random points while driving.

My internet relationship with this one broad from Indiana. Not only did she cheat on me like four times, she blamed me for it; cut contact with me five or six times, then a day later she would re-add me again, saying "I'm sorry, I love you". Rinse and repeat over the course of a month.

At the time I was torn up over it majorly. Now I look back and laugh. At least we had good cybering over Skype and texting though.

I still occasionally try to initiate contact to be nice, the usual platitudes. But I'm not terribly torn up that—unless she is upset and needs a shoulder to cry on—its usually one-word responses.

There was a young laddy I dated in early high school many a year ago who, after we broke up, couldn't handle the butt hurting rejection and decided to fuck with me after by having his friends send me text messages such as "we should cover ourselves in oil and rub our bodies together." They also called me several times during the day and left some fucking lewd voice mails. As one might expect, I gave them all the block-number-hammer on my phone.

Later on I found out from a not psychotic mutual friend that he joined the dark part of the internet that enjoys yiffing. So I regret nothing.

:lol:
This guy sounds like a barrel and a half of fun.

Man, crazy people in bed though... Gotta sleep with at least one, mandatory for sexual exploration. You never really know your own genitals till a wide eyed psychopath starts putting weird shit on/in them.

I could definitely see them being more open to stranger fantasies and stuff...or being the ones to instigate them.
I'll just have to put that on my "list of people to fuck" in the future since my closet furry ex didn't really count as one.

Zizek-wedding.jpg

he gave into the forces of evil and drank from the grail