Males and Females

I'm glad we're in agreement on this. Shit's so fucked up.

Whoever squealed made a second account and had the gall to send me a private message saying I should seek treatment.

Want me to come back and visit and call some tough chicks to straighten e'rything out? Ha! Seriously, though...fuck all that. Some chicks need a tough chick to smack 'em up and get 'me in line.

Nah dude, I'm not mad at my ex for having a friend like that. The breakup was mutual, and a best case scenario. I don't resent her and once she's ready I'd like to pursue a friendship with her. And considering how deeply involved we are in the same social circle, there's been surprisingly little drama in the aftermath.

It does feel weird having a girl who's into me again. I think quite a few women actually find me attractive, but all of this hard burnt in insecurity and butthurt spoils it. I need about ten blowjobs.

Let's make blowjobs a currency. Fuck bitcoins.

Nah dude, I'm not mad at my ex for having a friend like that. The breakup was mutual, and a best case scenario. I don't resent her and once she's ready I'd like to pursue a friendship with her. And considering how deeply involved we are in the same social circle, there's been surprisingly little drama in the aftermath.

Damn.
Either you got lucky with this chick, or that's an emotional time bomb waiting to go off.

So update, and hopefully last one with my friend and his lady.

He told her the details and she denied everything completely, saying she was singing along to a song and I misheard her. Which is complete bullshit because she thought she was singing Nails' song Closer to me, (which even if she was her "lyrics" were completely off) but that song was later in the night. I even went on to tell her the other crazy sexual shit she told me and she denied everything saying that it doesnt make sense and Im mistaken. Once again, denies complete responsibility for her actions and throws it on me. Well..What did I expect from her? To man up to her drunken stupidity? Sadly, yes.

In anycase, hope none of you ever have to deal with a situation like this because it really makes me want to punch her fucking face in, and I never ever have gotten to that point with a woman.

Things are cool with me and my friend, but things are never going to be the same between me and his lady again.

Sorry to hear about all that shit Kafkax. You should encourage the other friends of his she's hit on to come forward as you did, maybe then he'll dump that toxic cunt.

Nah man. If he's choosing to believe her, it's because he wants to be with her even though he knows perfectly well what a slut she is. That's his decision, and he has to live with it. Kafka did the right thing bringing it to his attention, though.

Sorry to hear about all that shit Kafkax. You should encourage the other friends of his she's hit on to come forward as you did, maybe then he'll dump that toxic cunt.

Thanks Carpe.

I honestly dont think he will if they did. Hes too much of a pussy to act on whats best for him and would rather maintain the statusquo even when he knows he could do better, and be happier. Thats a lot of work to get there that he doesnt want to do, so he wont.

Nah man. If he's choosing to believe her, it's because he wants to be with her even though he knows perfectly well what a slut she is. That's his decision, and he has to live with it. Kafka did the right thing bringing it to his attention, though.

They both are a cheating sluts. Perfect match I guess.

You think it would be a red flag that now 2 of his best friends have written off his girlfriend...But, like I said above, I think he knows that this chick isnt a good one for him, and he could do better, and would be happier in the long run if he did, but, hes too much of a pussy to go through with it so hed rather pretend like they are happy, then change it.

Whatever. I did my part. Now I just gotta keep distance with his lady and within time, Ill feel better about the situation. Not with her. But this clusterfuck.

EDIT: Thank you guys for the encouragement to tell my friend. It was scary and a hard thing to do, but I did do the right thing and its thanks to the members on this board for the advice and support. :kickass:

The older you get, if you have any sort of ethical compass, you get to the point where you say fuck it and do what you need to do, and let those without figure out their own drift.

It sucks to see your friends do things you shouldn't, but all you can really do is be honest about how you feel and hope they'll come to their senses.

Holy shit so I just went back in Kafka posts to see what happened with that chick. She danced with you and told you she wanted to fuck, nothing more, and you go and tell on her like a total cunt? What the fuck? Their relationship isn't even your fucking problem. That could've been just drunk fun. Some girls like to act slutty during party and dancing that doesn't mean you go to their partners next day and "have a talk about it". Fuck you for this absolute cunt stuff.

Huh. Interesting. I'd see that as a mark of true friendship if my significant other was wanking on my friends and someone took a stand about it. It might be weird, but hey, better than having it kept from me? But you know, I guess that's just too modern for some peoples tastes.