Males and Females

I understand it. I battle hunger everyday. And I would fuck some of my exes for food if I was single.

EDIT: I'm just not good with planning.

How are you guys that pressed for food? just curious. I mean I'm in no great position here but I can always make something fairly cheap like P&J, pasta or eggs and/or go get some cheap fast food.

How are you guys that pressed for food? just curious. I mean I'm in no great position here but I can always make something fairly cheap like P&J, pasta or eggs and/or go get some cheap fast food.

I dunno. I had eggs yesterday evening AND this morning as it's pretty much the only thing I have. I have some pasta but I had that yesterday, with zucchini and leek and my own chilli so fuck that. Today I had to make me some pancakes which I ate with african mango marmalade and my grandma's home cranberry marmalade. I could have cooked me some lentils (?) or frozen pizza but I'm sick of that. Now I'm eating blueberries with sugar. Found that in the freezer so I whipped it out like a motherfucker.

I think the moment will come when I just call my girl and say "honey, do you have something to eat?" and since that point on our relationship will go downhill. :lol:

Today all the grocery stores were closed and there was nothing in the house so I kinda banged my ex for food.

Ha. What....
Don't you have friends you can ask for food? My group has an open door policy with that shit. We don't even worry about paying each other back anymore.

:lol:

Man there were no friends you could've called?

Edit: Huldra beat me to it. I think my mother would rather die then to hear me say I'm hungry. Good thing about cities I guess always something to eat

We just happened to run out of food on labor day. The grocery stores were closed and we had nothing in the house. We just moved in last week and we're broke-ass students so we haven't really stocked the kitchen or anything.

Anyways, I feel no regret. I did what I had to do.

Instagram is fuckin' amazing. Ya don't even have to creep anymore, girls just voluntarily post pics of themselves half naked.

That's what I get on Facebook during summer. Girls just post pictures in bikinis that they take on beaches on their holidays. I know some of the girls' bodies so good I would recognize them just by tits or butt.

I'm kind of at the very beginning stage of seeing some girl. She seems super sweet and not very bitchy, which suits me.

No one is striking my fancy. I want my damn fancy struck. I'm half-tempted to get things going with women to experience being the object of their lust and interest again, but I think it'll ultimately be empty. I'd like a companion, but one that feels natural. I'm not even sure why, because stable relationships have ended up feeling like prisons. It would be so nice to satisfy my desires for sex, emotional connection, and fun in general with a person I can communicate with with zero calculation beforehand.

There's this leggy black girl in my Cost Accounting class who just moved here from D.C., and yesterday we finally got a chance to talk to each other (it's a really heavy class). She definitely dropped some hints that she could use company, so I gave her my number, and she hit me up within an hour.

Booty.