Males and Females

some of my closest friends are females of my own race. most of them look okay physically, i mean they have pleasant, kind faces and stuff, but i don't find them sexually attractive because they're too familiar; it'd be like fucking my sister would be gross. our relationships are just nice brotherly-sisterly ones.

I remember reading a study that said that sexy smells are the result of genes for immunity that are different from the one doing the smelling. It's to make us seek mates to create a better cross-pollination for our offspring. The sexiest smelling girl I've hooked up with was Indian (not the Indo-European kind), so that checks out.

I'm am sooooooo sick of being insecure. I know it magically prevents most women from finding you attractive, even if you're basically a good looking guy. I'm sick of seeing happy couples. I'm paranoid that white women don't like white men any more even though logically I know that's retarded.

I remember reading a study that said that sexy smells are the result of genes for immunity that are different from the one doing the smelling. It's to make us seek mates to create a better cross-pollination for our offspring. The sexiest smelling girl I've hooked up with was Indian (not the Indo-European kind), so that checks out.

Yup, makes total sense. It's much more healthy to breed with people that genetically differ from you than it is to reproduce with those who are genetically similar. Less chance of passing down diseases, recessive trait etc. It makes sense that over time the human psyche would evolve to be attracted to "exotic" (aka "different") types.

I'm am sooooooo sick of being insecure. I know it magically prevents most women from finding you attractive, even if you're basically a good looking guy. I'm sick of seeing happy couples. I'm paranoid that white women don't like white men any more even though logically I know that's retarded.

Not to be an internet psychologist, but it sounds to me like you're projecting your personal insecurities onto some kind of societal issue (even while acknowledging the irrationality) to prevent yourself from thinking "women don't like me for who I am."

There are women that like insecure men, though, but they're bad news.

I wish I hadn't fetishized whiteness by being paranoid about white women. No white women in the world are going to feel the same way about white men so I'm always going to be a loser now.

Edit:

There are fat bitches that like bullying insecure men into being rainy day fuckbuddies that never get girlfriends due to their self esteem never increasing. Fuck those fucking whales.

Anyway, I read an article a while ago about some gang of fuckshits that were going around in some high school bullying some white kid because he had liked "support our troops" on facebook. One of them was a none muslim white girl. It's funny, because you can tell that she'll be the kind of person who feels a lot smarter than the average person. She probably thinks she is going against some dumb principle that most other white people go with. The truth is that she's a simple minded slut. "Pakis" will rule the roost in that school, so she's thrown her piss flap at them and her blue eyes probably flash bright with glee whenever she sees her new friends kicking in some shy white guy.

I wish I hadn't fetishized whiteness by being paranoid about white women. No white women in the world are going to feel the same way about white men so I'm always going to be a loser now.

Edit:

There are fat bitches that like bullying insecure men into being rainy day fuckbuddies that never get girlfriends due to their self esteem never increasing. Fuck those fucking whales.

I'm certain that I screencapped this post before you edited it but maybe it was the one before I just fucking can't find it. You win this time.

EDIT: I only remember it was completely different... I need to get a drink.

I have a hard time caring about SS's insecurity issues, because he doesn't seem to ever do anything about them due to his general arrogance and egotism.

If you want good advice from us I suggest you elaborate on this.

Well. The reason that things didn't work out before was because she had moved a bit away from here and we attempted to make things work over a distance, which was going well, until she was unable to really afford to have internet or phone service and the rare visits I could make weren't really cutting it.

Now that she's moved closer and we are able to be in contact and see one another more regularly things are indeed different. It very well could go back to how good things were before.

The one I'm currently with is the one I had made a comment about several months ago about being asexual. This wasn't a problem at first, but did grow to become one. It, however, has been something that has been addressed and we are trying to figure things out on how to handle it and how it affects our relationship.

She's considered having it as a 'physically open, emotionally exclusive' relationship or trying things herself, but we've not really arrived at a decision yet.

I think it says a lot about ones commitment to a relationship that they're willing to work through something that is as significantly foreign and uncomfortable an area for them.

It would appear the more stable situation for you would be to go with the ex, then. The current one may be very hurt, but if she's still working out her sexual identity, then it could be for her own good to be given more freedom to do so. And regardless, the fact that you still have feelings for the ex can't be healthy for the current relationship. Getting back with her would be what both of you deep down want.

It doesn't sound like she's working out her sexual identity, it sounds like she's found it and it's fundamentally incompatible with Mort. Either way, go with the ex, methinks.

So the long-distance ex is talking to me again, and seems to want to pick things up from where we left off, which when she told me, was like a blow to the gut; it triggered my anxiety hardcore.

The problem with this situation, is that I've been talking to this other girl (who actually lives nearby), we flirt, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back; I just haven't gotten around to telling her I like her.

But it's like... I still have unresolved feelings for the ex. I actually really missed the girl. wat do, gmd? Go for the ex, or keep my eyes on the target?

So the long-distance ex is talking to me again, and seems to want to pick things up from where we left off, which when she told me, was like a blow to the gut; it triggered my anxiety hardcore.

The problem with this situation, is that I've been talking to this other girl (who actually lives nearby), we flirt, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back; I just haven't gotten around to telling her I like her.

But it's like... I still have unresolved feelings for the ex. I actually really missed the girl. wat do, gmd? Go for the ex, or keep my eyes on the target?

You already know the answer. Don't listen to any side bullshit your brain is feeding you. You already have your answer in tow.

Thing is I'm actually legit confused about the whole situation. When she said she wanted to try again I actually gave it some serious thought, despite every rational part of me screaming "DON'T DO IT, R.J.".

Well ya know I got my hair straightened tonight, rocking the emo fringes... so I may as well go all-out. In for a penny, in for a pound.

let it be known that this man, with his antiquated adages, has surely earned his right to rock the emo fringes.