Males and Females

Probably none, since no one on here except DeathDelirium has the balls to go "Hey babe I'm SEXY"

Way too true, both here and in person. I love catching a guy looking and then he'll look down when I catch him cause he has no balls. I understand why that happens when I'm with my BF, but when I'm alone, still no balls. lol

Way too true, both here and in person. I love catching a guy looking and then he'll look down when I catch him cause he has no balls. I understand why that happens when I'm with my BF, but when I'm alone, still no balls. lol

Did you post a picture of yourself here?

I agree, developing/tribal cultures lacking computer technology/internet connectivity produce better potential mates. Less likely to cheat on you with someone they met on myspace too.

Lol, I've never dated some guy I met on myspace. I actually prefer to date men I've been friends with for years. I suck em in over time so that they can't escape, Maw hahaha.

That's an interesting policy. I only date people who have absolutely zero connection to my existing social life, and I prefer some distance.

Yea, you gotta do what works best for you, but for me it's best that we already know each others situation there's already a bond, etc etc. My last relationship was 4 years. It ended because of a single petty event that'll never understand. But no regrets it was a good 4 years until that one moment.

Female situation not going so well...whatever I have with this friend of mine (whom I went to prom with just this past weekend) is incredibly ambiguous and has been doomed from the beginning because I move, essentially forever, on June 11th to the bay area where my family is relocating and then I go off to college in Ohio in late August. I can't get over the fact that we could have had something totally awesome and due to horrific circumstance and timing it will never turn into anything. I'm not sure what's happened this week, but there's some kind of disconnect and I feel a bit distant from her, it's not the same energy anymore and I hate it. We got a bit deep a couple days ago, and she obviously brought up the point that she can't get too attached because I'm leaving so soon etc. I dunno, this week has just been funky as hell and I hope that's all there is to it, but for now I'm laying low and seeing what will happen. I just hate the ambiguity of it and I miss the energy of having fun, being all cute and cuddly etc. like we were not even a week ago....It may be a little lame to be all caught up over this but I haven't really had this kind of experience at all, especially with such a fantastic person, so I of course enjoy the shit out of it. Blegh.

Hey it is what it is, but if there was a possiblity I'd be looking for ways to stay in touch/come visit my guy, don't have to worry about that myself, but if I did I'd be doing it. So......if there's a will ya know.

which would you guys prefer if you needed to choose between:

a very pretty girl with a loose pussy

or a just-okay girl with a tight pussy?

which would you guys prefer if you needed to choose between:

a very pretty girl with a loose pussy

or a just-okay girl with a tight pussy?

I'd take the pretty girl. If you have a thick dick it doesn't really matter and there's honestly nothing wrong with a loose one.

Unrelated: I just noticed this
:fu:
Awesome y/n

Well I have a hard time imagining when you'd have to choose between those.