Males and Females

So I'm registering a profile on this OKCupid site now. If it doesn't get me laid within three months, I'll unleash hell.

Well, that's a fair way to try it. Don't be like Rick (King Blazed) and delete it after two days because all these girls looked at your profile and didn't message you.

I might make one in a few days when I turn 18. It's probably better than beautifulpeople.com which I got accepted onto and never went to again.

fucking uzbek bitch pissed me off. so in anger i fucked a russian bitch 1000x hotter than her. and it was fucking amazing! why waste time with this fucking soviet union reject when i can have a real deal purebred in an instant? fucking mongrel bastard inferior race. fuck off!

Now I'm fully convinced that you have serious issues.

fucking uzbek bitch pissed me off. so in anger i fucked a russian bitch 1000x hotter than her. and it was fucking amazing! why waste time with this fucking soviet union reject when i can have a real deal purebred in an instant? fucking mongrel bastard inferior race. fuck off!

o_______O

Well, that's a fair way to try it. Don't be like Rick (King Blazed) and delete it after two days because all these girls looked at your profile and didn't message you.

I deleted it because it was a waste of time and I didn't really care. I know this is going to sound stupid and egotistical, but if I wanted to get laid right now I could.

Besides, all the bitches in my area were pretty MEH, except the fox.

edit: Since I was not forced to talk about this because MIKE HAS A BIG FUCKING MOUTH, I hate the idea of online dating. Again, this is going to sound stupid and/or female-esque, but too much of the emphasis of "hooking up" or initiating communication is based on physical details (I can't believe I just said that). I don't consider myself photogenic at all, in fact, I only consider myself as an average looking guy. But what I do have is a pretty killer personality when it comes to charm and wit which works wonders with teh ladies /bragging. Like I was telling Mike a while ago, if I only had a chance to even talk face to face with most of those chicks I messaged, my dick would still be sore.

Either way, good luck to all my brochachos out there.