MANOWAR

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
:worship: :headbang: :kickass:
I LOVE this band! I'm pretty sure they'll never get to play ProgPower USA, but this is one of my Top 10 all-time favorite groups! Can't wait to hear the new CD and see the next DVD! Favorite songs and albums, y'all?
1.Kings Of Metal 10/10
2.Fighting The World 9.90/10
3.Warriors Of The World 9.85/10
etc.
I saw them play live in ATL last year! Killer show!:headbang: :worship: :kickass:

Emerald Sword said:
I love Manowar big time and they are my fave band after Maiden and Priest! They take abuse big time here, but I don't care! They rule and I couldn't give two shits what any detractors have to say.
What country are you from, BTW? I'm American and so is Manowar, but the band DOES indeed take loads of grief here. I'm just glad they toured America last summer. Hail and kill!

7thSaviour said:
:worship: :headbang: :kickass:
I LOVE this band! I'm pretty sure they'll never get to play ProgPower USA, but this is one of my Top 10 all-time favorite groups! Can't wait to hear the new CD and see the next DVD! Favorite songs and albums, y'all?
1.Kings Of Metal 10/10
2.Fighting The World 9.90/10
3.Warriors Of The World 9.85/10
etc.
I saw them play live in ATL last year! Killer show!:headbang: :worship: :kickass:

Count me in as another Manowar fan on this board. I saw them in Dallas and Tuscon on the previous tours. Unfortunately the recent tour with Rhapsody never came down this way.

I love Manowar as well. Unfortunately for me I live no where near any of the tour stops since I have been listening to them. I did however speak with a certain metal head at the Evergrey concert and he said Manowar played at the El Torreon which is about 150-200 person club.

Who is this Manowar band of which ye all speak? Sounds like something I might like ;-) I still think albums like Batle Hymn or Sign of the Hammer rule all - I dont really like the way Eric has changed his vocals over the years to more talking/less singing, or the booming "every voice int he world" choruses in comparison the the more stripped down stuff of the really lean days - but they will always be my boys :) as long as they keep their fucking sharpie pens away from my Hail to England shirt, the damn thing is only holding together by a couple of threads and yet every time I see them, they always try to sign it. Not to mention the thing doesnt fit quite the same way as it did waaaaaaay back then, at least being divorced now I am getting back in to shape - I dont think we need a male, belly-button baring version of britney spears at a Manowar show :)

I hate them for the arrogance, attitude and lack of respect towards people.
Fuck them.

Oh, and their music is totally overrated. LOL

AngraRULES said:
I hate them for the arrogance, attitude and lack of respect towards people.
Fuck them.

Oh, and their music is totally overrated. LOL
To each their own opinion, right? BTW, what is your favorite Brazilian futebol team, besides the National team?

I think that Manowar are big assholes!! But I really love the music (especially early).. I agree, he change too much, the vocals! It's a shit and a shame, they are a joke because they make themself a joke..

First of all, rude as hell and uncaring as fuck for the fans. I think it's nonsense to charge people in the earthshaker 50 more euro's just to go in the manowar meet and greet.. they were very rude with my friend here.. Demaio of course, he was.. he embaressed her for something soooo stupid!! Anyways.. I am a big fan of the band.. of the BAND, as people I think they are really fucked up with fans, they only want the money..

The best album, it's Fighting the World without a doubt.. and then Kings of Metal and The Triump of Steel.. I do like new Manowar, it's good, but those 3 albums are amazing!! Nothing can top Violence and Bloodshed.. the best!!

Well, anyways, I think that they should focus on getting a better sound for the live performance, stop being egomaniacs and showing more appreciation for the fans.. not telling fans that came from islands to south florida to fuck off when ask for a picture. Any way... I think that their old pictures are gay... I took a long time defendin this band's music and image.. but the image, in the 80s it was too gay that even I cannot deny it..

Anyway, still the music speaks for itself, and let it be like that because I think the music, it's great!!:headbang: