Manticora, Circus Maximus, Circle II Circle- tour '07/'08

not only that he's a far better vocalist than Russell

the true king of RnR..................

Back on topic, the band that's getting really shafted is Manticora. They're getting screwed on this tour, and if I recall correctly, they were going to open for King Diamond, who cancelled his tour, too :(.

Well you are distinctly wrong. I hardly EVER post on this forum and when that whole album update uproar I was only a keen observer. I didn't rlly need it seeing how I already got my fix early through other sites via unofficial information but was assured was the right kind. And as for everything else you said, w.e I dont rlly care.

rlly = r e a l l y
w.e = w h a t e v e r

or should you just edit "early" to "erly"

not only that he's a far better vocalist than Russell

the true king of RnR..................

For cryin out loud, everyone quit your bitchin and argue with me over this interesting comment or something, anything, anything but whiny ass bullshit

look..... this is metal :headbang:

this is not :cry:

this is me :heh:

OMG! Acronyms on the internet!!! nobody has ever seen those before. Seriously what is this world coming to when proper literature isn't taken into account even in the most minimal required circumstances!! :rolleyes:

If you'd read the other thread, you'd know that I pick on any idiocy, no matter how miniscule. I also chuckle at the thought of you abbreviating "really" but typing out "literature" and "circumstances"

If you'd read the other thread, you'd know that I pick on any idiocy, no matter how miniscule. I also chuckle at the thought of you abbreviating "really" but typing out "literature" and "circumstances"

There aren't any common known abbreviations of literature or circumstances. Constant Messenger conversations instill the common abbreviations like w.e, omg, wtf, rlly and others into your brain and it "Should" be acceptable internet commentation etiquette for internet message boards, but some people *ahem* "you" don't seem to understand such logic.

Yea a bunch of words abbreviated down to one word I get it. Can be used the same for shortening words like w.e too I guess. If that isn't acceptable for you then I will just continue saying Abbreviation for you since it has your panties so far up in a twist.

Abbreviation would be correct, though it's not necessary to capitalize it. While I appreciate your concern, rest assured that my non-existent panties are not in a twist. You are very welcome for my assistance, let me know if you need any more help.