Manticora, Circus Maximus, Circle II Circle- tour '07/'08

You misspelled "amount".

To answer your question, I have no idea. I've never had that problem nor have I ever encountered anyone who did. I reccomend taking advantage of the World Wide Web. I hope you can get things worked out soon...best wishes!

Heh, i think this one is mostly me. Because "he doesn't like me :)waah:)" yet i'm the one with sand in my vagina. QUOTE]

Did'nt know you had one of those Zachy, I've just developed a greater appreaciation for you......... come to papa !

Does anyone remember what this topic was about ???????

... just to be sure: zach, you weren't telling ME to grow up, right? cuz i wasn't the one using South Park insults. even though sand in the vagina is a very real problem with very real consequensces...:cool:
Zach i think you and ken should try saying all nice things for the next day or two on the forum. i think it would be hilarious to see the attempts at getting the point accross that you don't like something without actually saying it. i think Ken would sound something like "Arjen is the BEST lyricist in the Universe!!! like OMGZ seriously, his lyrics are like soooo deep and multifaceted!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!11111oneoneone"

ahh.... good time.

... just to be sure: zach, you weren't telling ME to grow up, right? cuz i wasn't the one using South Park insults. even though sand in the vagina is a very real problem with very real consequensces...:cool:
Zach i think you and ken should try saying all nice things for the next day or two on the forum. i think it would be hilarious to see the attempts at getting the point accross that you don't like something without actually saying it. i think Ken would sound something like "Arjen is the BEST lyricist in the Universe!!! like OMGZ seriously, his lyrics are like soooo deep and multifaceted!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!11111oneoneone"

ahh.... good time.

Nah, wasn't talking about you. I like you, and figure if i'm nice enough the centaur will let me ride it :D And not in a sexy way.

Say nice things? Maybe I'll just take the day off... unless miraculously everyone posts intelligent thoughts for the next 24 hours. I doubt that will occur, given past trends.:lol:

if i'm nice enough the centaur will let me ride it
OK!!!

And not in a sexy way
(snaps fingers) "damn!"

I don't even have to try. I just hold my club and baby seals flip and flop themselves into it.

and here i thought i was the only person left in the world who made clubbing baby seal jokes!!!

unless miraculously everyone posts intelligent thoughts for the next 24 hours. I doubt that will occur, given past trends.

:lol: don't hold your breath!

Say nice things? Maybe I'll just take the day off... unless miraculously everyone posts intelligent thoughts for the next 24 hours. I doubt that will occur, given past trends.:lol:

m a k i n g..... i n t e l l i g e n t .... p o s t s ? t r e n d s ?

[shakes head, dumbfoundedly..... heads off for bed]

um... did you guys actually take the day off? hahahah. the forum was SOOOOOO boring today. wow, i'm gonna go ahead and go to bed early.