Martin Lopez rumor?

you see, the point of those bands is, you look at the hot singer, and your distracted from the awefullness and epic cheese of the music. With Epica, it works, but with this...nah man

you see, the point of those bands is, you look at the hot singer, and your distracted from the awefullness and epic cheese of the music. With Epica, it works, but with this...nah man

Exactly, cause that singer isn't that hot. Make-up like that.. It's terrible.

what's up with the bashing of Epica on this forum?? :p if you put the music of Epica on the same level as with this band or any other cheezy gothic metal band, then you don't know what you are talking about.

and btw, don't you listen to cd's? ... how can you be distracted by the "hot singer" then?? you can only hear the music.

what's up with the bashing of Epica on this forum?? :p if you put the music of Epica on the same level as with this band or any other cheezy gothic metal band, then you don't know what you are talking about.

and btw, don't you listen to cd's? ... how can you be distracted by the "hot singer" then?? you can only hear the music.

i wasnt bashing epica per say, i was just saying they are the best of a genre that i dont consider one of my favourites, i will however acknowledge that they have the hottest singer in metal right now, and deserves a --> :kickass:

Martin Axenrot is the new drummer.. from mikaels other band bloodbath... I dont think Martin lopez is going to be with them for a while at least with his new blood disease and all.. Hope he gets well.. :(

Martin Axenrot is the new drummer.. from mikaels other band bloodbath... I dont think Martin lopez is going to be with them for a while at least with his new blood disease and all.. Hope he gets well.. :(

Thank you for enlightening us, we are mere poor souls wandering around in the dark crypts of ignorance ...................

slowpoke-pokemon389.gif

lol, speaking of time travel... they are/were a late 90's band and haven't released anything since 2001 lol...

The only thing that really gets me about them is the main vocalists growls...
Its not unique in a MDB/Anathema way... its just.. kinda like a toad... :p