NIGHTBRINGER
NOKTURNEL
ORANGE GOBLIN (UK)
PULLING TEETH
REPUGNANT (Sweden)
WORMED (Spain)

MAMMOTH GRINDER!!!!!!!!!

OH god that is going to be killer

but wtf is up with all this stoner metal, I like and all but the fuck?

EDIT: Pulling Teeth on there rules as it basically solidifies a friend of mine making a trip over for it!

Inquisition, Gravehill, Mammoth Grinder, and Innumerable Forms are nice additions, but probably still not enough to get me to go.

Inquisition, Gravehill, Mammoth Grinder, and Innumerable Forms are nice additions, but probably still not enough to get me to go.

This.

Might as well break it to you, guys. There will be a class next semester that goes to Egypt for Spring Break. I probably won't want to commit several hundred dollars to MDF after I probably will be pouring over a thousand dollars of my savings into this Egypt trip.

If the Egypt thing turns out to be too expensive to be practicable, I'll do MDF. But so far, the lineup is not quite enough to make me feel bad about missing it. Sorry guys.

Still not sure if it's worth going down all the way to Baltimore or not.

Curious what the other bands are.

MAMMOTH GRINDER!!!!!!!!!

OH god that is going to be killer

but wtf is up with all this stoner metal, I like and all but the fuck?

EDIT: Pulling Teeth on there rules as it basically solidifies a friend of mine making a trip over for it!

I think they're trying to appeal to a wider range of people rather than just the death and grind niches, and thus are becoming more of a "metalfest" rather than a "deathfest". It bothers me tbh because I look forward to this as a huge fan of death metal, but oh well what can you do. There was no way this one was going to live up to the one we just went to anyway.

I'll be there, but with the lack of interest UM people are showing it looks like I'll be rooming with my Gaia crew once again.

Hopefully Repugnant will play indoors for you guys. I've watched the video's of Nirvana 2002 playing last year and it looks pretty crap, but I went to Stockholm to see them just before and it was CRUSHING. One of the best shows I've ever seen, so the outside stage seems to make a big difference. I supported Repugnant on their first 'comeback' show, you guys are certainly in for a treat, you'll be raped in sepulchral rot, that's for sure.

Not a big fan of Brutal Death Metal, but Defeated Sanity are one of the best, very heavy live.

N2002 wasn't very good yeah. They were having issues though. Their guitarist was missing a guitar, and then their set was cut short to 4 songs and 2 of them were covers. Kind of lame tbh.

Excited for Repugnant. Fucking awesome band. Would love for Tribulation to play one of these years too.

all right whos good from this lineup? I don't want to waste my time with half of these more than likely slam/sludge gay bands. Don't recommend obvious bands like Inquisition por favor

Bands I care about seeing (and my level of "this will be cool"-ness/10):

Aura Noir (7, seen but they fucking ruled)
Defeated Sanity (7, even if you don't like slam or BDM, you should like this)
Exhorder (5-6. Slaughter in the Vatican is great but I somehow doubt they'll be able to retain the feel of the album live)
Gravehill (4-5)
Hooded Menace (6-7)
Innumerable Forms (5-6, hopefully Funebrarum is added as a result)
Inquisition (9.666, only reason it's not a 10 is because I saw them this year already)
Repugnant (9)
Wormed (7)

But yeah, I think so far my favorite activities of the weekend (if I go) will be making fun of laid back hippie losers and letting fans of those random shitty basement show party bands know that they're below me with glares of dissatisfaction.