Maryland Deathfest VI update

i see. thanks. perhaps that will be the beer/food break. or hell, maybe itll juts give me an excuse to mosh for a bit.

i'd actually like to watch the good bands hehehe

whats the closest hotel to the venue?
~gR~

a bunch of us could always pitch in for a room and bring alot of pads/sheets. a room at embassy suites split 10 ways works lol
~gR~

Hm... well, I do have family in the area, but it'd probly be more fun just to pitch in for a communal hotel room with the rest of you nutcases.

I can't imagine anyone getting more than maybe 3 hours of sleep per night like that.

this is awesome, i'm always in maryland at this time anyway and i didnt know they had this, im definitely going

BUMP.

So, today I realized that my classes end the day before...what a fucking kickass way to end freshman year...death metal, grind, goregrind. SICK!

So, we doin' the hotel room or something? I'd be glad to put a few bucks in!

yeah, i'm down. i figured it we can get atleast 4 people it would be pretty cheap.

a 2 room suite at tremont suites (3 blocks from the club) is $210 a night. figure 3 (maybe 4) nights, split up. 630/4= 157 for 3 nights in a sweeeeet hotel. and ofcourse the price gets lower the more people we get.

how long we need the room for is somthing we should discuss. since i dont know when everyone plans to arrive. but i plan to get there mid day friday, check in, and then head over before the first band at 6.
~gR~

I guarantee more than 4 people would be up for crashing.

I have the same plan as you, but it is dependent on my friend Dan (I do know he is absolutely going, though, it's like all he ever talks about)...Cookiecutter/Nick will PROBABLY be able to come with us, too.

it would be a good idea. but ive never heard of it selling out. especially at the sonar. i hear that place is huge!

more people= more fun. but i claim a bed! in exchange, i'll be happy to set it all up. you guys can just paypal me the money or somthin.

but we've probably got a few months before we really need to reserve the hotel. just not too close or theyll all be booked (garaunteed!)
~gR~

Bring CD collections and partake in massive trading and selling.

On a related note I think I'm going to get the latest Martyr today.