Masterpieces.

It isn't quite metal, but then again, neither was Queensryche.

Actually, last time I checked, Queensryche was still considered a metal band....just because they suck NOW doesn't automatically remove them from the genre.
Oh, and good choice with Pain of Salvation....

DiscipleOfPlato said:
Actually, last time I checked, Queensryche was still considered a metal band....just because they suck NOW doesn't automatically remove them from the genre.
Oh, and good choice with Pain of Salvation....

Last time you checked with who??? :) I, for one, never considered Queensryche to be a metal band. Of course, I have not heard anything by them other than Operation Mindcrime which, in my opinion, was horrendously bad. Queensryche was no better than any of the other glam-rock crap that polluted MTV back in the 80's/early 90's.

Before anyone has an embolism, remember this is just my opinion!!!!

Gory Elephant said:
Last time you checked with who??? :) I, for one, never considered Queensryche to be a metal band. Of course, I have not heard anything by them other than Operation Mindcrime which, in my opinion, was horrendously bad. Queensryche was no better than any of the other glam-rock crap that polluted MTV back in the 80's/early 90's.

Before anyone has an embolism, remember this is just my opinion!!!!

I'm at a loss for words here :Spin:

That one by Fucking Your Daughter With A Frozen Vomit Fuckstick.....or...oh wait that was the album! uhh, who was the artist? one of the dueds from Mortician....damn, can't 'member the name of the band.

But yeah, Fucking Your Daughter With A Frozen Vomit Fuckstick. Essential metal masterpiece.

SculptedCold said:
That one by Fucking Your Daughter With A Frozen Vomit Fuckstick.....or...oh wait that was the album! uhh, who was the artist? one of the dueds from Mortician....damn, can't 'member the name of the band.

But yeah, Fucking Your Daughter With A Frozen Vomit Fuckstick. Essential metal masterpiece.

LOL is that for real???

Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory.

I woulda said some other stuff but it's already been mentioned :)