Maybe an Intro to a faster song?

jauernis

Feb 11, 2007
Frisco, CA
www.myspace.com
Guys can I get a quick rate my voice(a few out of tune words for sure..darkest of rooms)..i feel like Im getting better but need the wolves to critique..(beware slow song more rock oriented)

this is a real slow prelude type intro with absolutely no tuning and fx on voice just played this last night thought maybe it could become a cool intro to an album or song

just rate my vox for a slow song and what i need work on....lol

here

I actually like it. It sounds so... different. Not a fan of the guitars though. Too much chorus for me.

Did someone call for a wolf? ;) Hey Steve, I'll try to think to give this a listen in the morning, as the little one just went to sleep. Though it's hard for me to be unbiased, because you know I like all of your stuff. :)

haha thanks Mark! I'm not too sure about this one...a little different from my norm but we are writing like demons so hopefully we will have some more new stuff soon. I just was hoping this might be a cool intro...not too sure anymore though.

And how's the baby??!! ...and the music :lol:

Did someone call for a wolf? ;) Hey Steve, I'll try to think to give this a listen in the morning, as the little one just went to sleep. Though it's hard for me to be unbiased, because you know I like all of your stuff. :)

My only problem with your voice is you start a little flat and "scoop" up to the right pitch at the beginning of a few phrases. Other than that you have a great voice!

My only problem with your voice is you start a little flat and "scoop" up to the right pitch at the beginning of a few phrases. Other than that you have a great voice!

Right on. Other than the slight pitch issue, I think this has nice potential for use as an intro to one of your songs. And, I like the phase shifter on the guitar...gives it a bit of a classic 70's vibe. :)

OT: not to hijack your thread...but you asked. ;) The baby is great (see here). 3 Months old today! The music...well...that's another story. lol I still haven't found time to finish up the latest song, let alone starting the new ones I want to do. Just hoping things will eventually settle down a bit and give me some more free time. But I wouldn't trade him for the world. :)