• Burzum

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Mayhem

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Huh? Who are Burzum and Mayhem?

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Smekermann

Music is music. You don't listen to music for political views. I don't remember Burzum using ANY NS imagery in its albums anyway, so I fail to see your point. He's a nazi? Tough cookies. You want me to stop listening to some music just because the band members are idiots? How would that go, anyway? "SHIT, GUYS, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE MEMBERS OF BAND X ARE NAZIS! I BETTER STOP LISTENING TO IT LEST I BECOME A NAZI MYSELF! MY MOMMY WOULD DEFINITELY NOT APPROVE OF ME, THEN!"

This is the same fucking argument that I see some people use for homosexual members of bands. First of all, who fucking cares? Second of all, them being gay (or in this case, nazi) does absolutely NOTHING to affect you. It drives me insane when people go "OMG FREDDIE MERCURY WAS GAY??????!?@#// I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT QUEEN THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!1" Why the fuck not? Did they come to your house and rape you up the ass or something? Christ. You're the same way. Did they come to your house and convert you into a nazi or something? It's just music, dude. Get over it.

If I'd listen to stuff like Burzum I'd always feel like supporting an complete idiot and his crimes... sorry, but thats my opinion. And I don't think its the same argument people e.g. use for homosexual bandmembers etc. If someone would stop listening to a band because one member is homosexual, he is an intolerant idiot, but you can't compare this to racism, because racism mustn't be tolerated!

Originally posted by AtTheGates213

Like it was said earlier, music is music. You are just as bad as the pastors and parents that judge their kids for listening to "satanic" heavy metal music.

1. I didn't judge anyone here, so keep cool...
2. People judging their kids for listening to "satanic" music don't see that the attitude of these bands is often just a part of their show. Poeple like that don't know anything about the musicscene.
3. But attacking guys like Burzum is, at least in my opinion, totally different. maybe the music/lyrics don't contain any "messages", but the guy behind it is obviously an complete idiot, nazi and regretless murderer.

I don't wanna attack or insult anyone here on this board, it's just my opinion...

Vikernes is a faggot. He never showed up the day brains were on grand maestro`s agenda. Mayhem never interested me... Stupid poll methinks.. Rename it to dislikes/worst, and maybe I will choose between them.

Originally posted by DirtyKing
If I'd listen to stuff like Burzum I'd always feel like supporting an complete idiot and his crimes...
Actually you're more likely to be supporting the Norwegian church by buying his stuff :lol: He owes so much to all the churches he burnt, any money he gets probably goes to them :lol:

"Support christianity. Buy a Burzum album" :lol:

(just one of the reasons why Varg is a twat :lol:

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Actually you're more likely to be supporting the Norwegian church by buying his stuff :lol: He owes so much to all the churches he burnt, any money he gets probably goes to them :lol:

"Support christianity. Buy a Burzum album" :lol:

(just one of the reasons why Varg is a twat :lol:

it make sense:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess for me, it was alway's the abreaction Burzum created that stood out, I may not stand the same veiws as Varg which is will we must have. I must say Burzum in the early 90's if I May. Mayhem all the way after filosofem. I don't wan't to decide though. Weird info, I was staying in Millwuake, traveled there and Mayhem were staying in the same hotel. It turns our room was the one right next to where Jeffery Dahmer made his last stand, the room was made nonexistant and on the otherside of the wall is where it was, felt creepy.
What an appropriate thing to remember on a Burzum versus Mayhem post.
Anyway, Mayhem was kick ass, ut I'd say Opeth and Enlaved RULED!

Originally posted by Xaplan

Heh... people don't live for such long time...

Xaplan

hehee... that's right, but... i'm not human (it's top secret;) )!!!

biiiiiiii....... wrong quote;)
i'm cybersonic-postfuturic-high technology-synthetic droid:D

Originally posted by Xaplan
Uh, uh, uh... very impresing!!!

And I'm an Archmage Xaplan from cold towers of Kazad- nine tops from Old World [Warhammer] :)

Xaplan

nice to meet you - hehehe... i hope on this forum is more non-human form...:D