Mayhem or Burzum?

• Burzum

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Mayhem

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Huh? Who are Burzum and Mayhem?

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Hehe, yeah, find this thread a little odd on this board, maybe due to the fact that Norwegian BM isn't exactly my fav stuff, aside from some particular bands. These two are none of them ;)

FOR THE FUCKS SAKE, MAYHEM WOULD DESTROY THE SCENARIO, BURZUM IT´S FOR OTHER OCASSION, I PERSONALLY ONLY LIKE BURZUM, ASKE, DET SOM ENGANG VAR. MAYHEM, EVERYTHING IS EXCELLENT, EXCEPT FOR THE LATEST 2 PIECES OF SHIT, GRAND DECLARATION OF WAR, AND U.S AND EUROPEAN LEGIONS. THEY SUCK!

I finally voted, Mayhem. I guess it came down to the respect issue, but I do like old Burzum A LOT! I guess I felt I'd vote. I love the Filosofem book. Beautiful artwork, and I almost cracked my shit when Burzum was in the music to the movie Gummo.

Originally posted by soul_of_evil_departed
P.D.- FOR KAMELOTGUARDIAN AND DIRTYKING, FUCK YOU FAGGS!!! GO TO STICK ONE OF YOUR STUPID POWER METAL ALBUMS UP YOUR ASS!
Learn to respect other peoples opinions... and just a little tip: I think your caps lock button is stuck.

Mayhem offcourse. Burzum has one good album (filosofem) while the rest is mediocore. On the other hand, Mayhem has one great album (dmds) and one medicore release (deathcrush). Still I like mayhem more.

P.S.: I'm getting sick of this Burzum-Mayhem hype. Learn to know some pther black metal dammit!

P.D.- FOR KAMELOTGUARDIAN AND DIRTYKING, FUCK YOU FAGGS!!! GO TO STICK ONE OF YOUR STUPID POWER METAL ALBUMS UP YOUR ASS!

Why not spare those comments to a pop-listener instead?

My vote will fall on no one. I like some of the old Mayhem songs, and some of the old Burzum songs. I don't like Varg's ideas, except one, that is about humans going back to nature or similar.

In the black metal genre, I prefer Immortal, the old Ulver, Satyricon, Mörk Gryning, and Emperor instead.