MDF VII

Duh, you guys...

Just to says that this show's setlist is good. Enslaved and Atheist are definitely big names that deserve their status.
And you are boring crazychris, we dont wanna hear about your random filler mallcore bands.

It's as good as us Americans are gonna get :lol:

pffffffft!
I'd rather see 4 good shows over 3 months than 50+ shit ones in 2 days.
Besides, death metal seems to attract the biggest douches sometimes.

This is probably some criminal mastermind's way of getting all the local death metal fans in one place, and nuke it.

Duh, you guys...

Just to says that this show's setlist is good. Enslaved and Atheist are definitely big names that deserve their status.
And you are boring crazychris, we dont wanna hear about your random filler mallcore bands.

Devourment is not a random filler band.

[ame]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=893Ma_K9aU0[/ame]

The worst about this setlist are the few black metal bands.

Duh, you guys...

Sure, because Pig Destroyer, the band that is bringing grindcore back according to several prominent music publications, is mallcore..... :Smug:

In my opinion, these bands, the ones I've listened to anyways, are the worse things in metal. Generic music, AWFUL ROWRROWRROWR vocals. I can't imagine anything worse. At least generic powermetal, which is also pretty bad, still requires actual vocal talent. Again, it's just my opinion. Maybe when I was 13 and I thoguht OMG METAL IS THE BEST SHIT FUCK EVERYONE I'M SO HARDCORE I might have enjoyed this shit, but even then it would have been a stretch. I love all kinds of metal, even death metal. But it has to require talent. And all the bands you listed Chris, I youtubed then and they were pretty fucking generic and goddamn horrendous.

In my opinion, these bands, the ones I've listened to anyways, are the worse things in metal. Generic music, AWFUL ROWRROWRROWR vocals. I can't imagine anything worse. At least generic powermetal, which is also pretty bad, still requires actual vocal talent. Again, it's just my opinion. Maybe when I was 13 and I thoguht OMG METAL IS THE BEST SHIT FUCK EVERYONE I'M SO HARDCORE I might have enjoyed this shit, but even then it would have been a stretch. I love all kinds of metal, even death metal. But it has to require talent. And all the bands you listed Chris, I youtubed then and they were pretty fucking generic and goddamn horrendous.

Most of the bands perhaps, but theres some good bands there..

Sure, because Pig Destroyer, the band that is bringing grindcore back according to several prominent music publications, is mallcore..... :Smug:

The thing is that grindcore sucks.

But you guys cant say that Enslaved and Atheist sucks. No way.

[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HGs28oh-_w0[/ame]

[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=utqWrkVEQvI[/ame]

@Frank: Yeah, Enslaved are good, not exactly my cup of tea but they're good. Swallow the Sun have some good elements but again not my cup of tea. But the few bands I have heard, plus the ones Chris claimed to be amazing, they were awful.

@Frank: Yeah, Enslaved are good, not exactly my cup of tea but they're good. Swallow the Sun have some good elements but again not my cup of tea. But the few bands I have heard, plus the ones Chris claimed to be amazing, they were awful.

I said they had talent, and within their respective genres, yes, those bands do have amazing levels of talent. Whether you like them or not is irrelevant.

Yeah but you should have known by the time that Chris has shit tastes.

Name for me five bands you like that at least somewhat well-known and I guarantee you that I like them too.

The thing you guys don't get is that I like everything within metal. There literally is no subgenre that I don't like at least one band from. Name a subgenre, and I'll tell you at least one band from it that I like. Just because I have broad-ranging tastes doesn't mean my taste sucks. :Smug: