Me and 2 other friends got beaten up outside a pub last week

I don't go to parties. I don't go to bars. Why? Too many drunk people! Drunk people who want to fight.

I'll occasionly go to the bar with a bunch of friends and shoot some pool. When I party, it's at my friends house, not just some random people.

Last time I went to a party, by self defense, I put some assfuck in the hospital. He deserved it because he started shit with me for no reason and didn't know that I knew how to fight.

In a situation like that at a bar, you'd most likely get arrested. I just don't go, especially ones where fag gangs hang out. That's just retarded. A bunch of assholes just looking for a reason to fight. Learn some martial arts or legally carry a gun. Those bitches need to fucking die.

Profanity said:
Last sunday me and 2 friends(x and y) went out for a drink. X and Y both wanted to go into a pub but as we walked in we were abused and called names by this gang. I don't believe that gangs of thugs should get away with bullying innocent people, so me and X stood up to them and called them "f*cking bastards" while squaring up to them. Around that time Y got kicked out of the pub for being too drunk. X and Y left the pub and were followed. X tried running away but was chased, kicked, fell to the ground and was kicked while he was on the ground. Y got punched to the ground and had his hand stamped on several times. Then I came out of the pub and saw what was happening, I walked over to where they were kicking X ready to fight but before I knew it I was punched on the top of the head followed by a q1uick punch to the jaw. I lost my balance and fell to the ground, where I immediately got up but I didn't fancy my chances against such a hard gang so I put my hands up and retired.

I have posted this incident because I want a general discussion and share similar incidents which have happened to you and tell of how you have dealt with them. I also want some advice on how to fight and how to avoid those surprise punches. Thanks.

Discuss.

:lol: You and your friends are pussies! Beat teh fuckeds up by! I can picture it now :lol: A bunch of Brits walking in a pub and getting their ass kicked:lol: very funny

Martial arts is good advice, and don't square up to someone - just hit them. And if someone squares up to you, just hit them immediately. (Hawk vs bluffer wins).

By the way, Turbo, I looked at your avatar for quite a long time thinking: what is it? It's not a picuture of him. Is it an alien out of starwars with a very thin neck? Then I realised it WAS you. Have I had too much to drink or what?

Norsemaiden said:
By the way, Turbo, I looked at your avatar for quite a long time thinking: what is it? It's not a picuture of him. Is it an alien out of starwars with a very thin neck? Then I realised it WAS you. Have I had too much to drink or what?

Its me, pissed up. One of my favorite pass times. Id be the best damn looking alien in any fucking American film. There is no such thing as drinking too much.

Profanity rules Ultimate Metal But outside of his cyber world he is a social Freak and gets beaten up by a bunch of Skin head Manks. Who would of thought it.

Turbo said:
Its me, pissed up. One of my favorite pass times. Id be the best damn looking alien in any fucking American film. There is no such thing as drinking too much.

When I was too drunk once I sprained my ankle really badly, wanted to gate crash a rastafarian party and nearly went to sleep in the gutter. That was disgraceful behaviour lol. I don't get that drunk any more because I'm seriously embarassing when drunk - dancing like crazy, falling on strangers' laps, you've got to admit some people should stay sober....

being in manchester im surprised that a)this hasnt happened to you before and b)you seem shocked by it. its what being english is all about :)

Oh aye, and Profånity, it's Two friends and i got...

Talk about the "english" language?

Taught your own damned language by a scot.