MEGADETH? NEVER HEARD OF THEM

kalx

bang it all night long bi
Jan 9, 2006
interpet
I was one of the first to preview the new band's album "Peace sells, but who's buying?" They go by the name Megadeth but how big can a band get when it misspells death in their name? Oh wait, only a fucking genius. Every song on the album is great. Dave Mustain is a die hard rocker who really fucking rocks it out in a severe, bloody way. I mean, blood is gushing out of all kinds of shit when you listen to this severely FUCKED album. And when I say that I mean it ROCKED my shit out. I mean, all 18 tracks seriosuly rock harder than digging a hole into a diamond's skull. we're made of diamonds. The ghosts are fun to play with in the ether they climb out of female wombs to play in my dream world. Megadeth is just a part of what makes this world fucking awesome1!!!!!

:headbang:

18 tracks? I guess the remasters have a PILE of bonus stuff on them.
Good album though, you're right (I think) - but RIP is by far their best album. Possibly the best album to come out of the whole thrash genre and never again did they come even close to it's magnificence.

18 tracks?

Even on the remaster I didn't see that much tracks :loco:

But I really like this album. I play it verry often. Favorite tracks are: Peace Sells, My Last Words and Wake up Dead. The rest is also great

About RIP. It's a great album, but I can't say it's the best album in the whole thrash scene, but that's my opinion. ;)

Orklord said:
18 tracks?

Even on the remaster I didn't see that much tracks :loco:

But I really like this album. I play it verry often. Favorite tracks are: Peace Sells, My Last Words and Wake up Dead. The rest is also great

About RIP. It's a great album, but I can't say it's the best album in the whole thrash scene, but that's my opinion. ;)

I DID say "possibly". :Spin: I'd probably go for And Justice For All, but RIP is a real classic.

The_Harmathroditic_Ferret said:
Master of Puppets is boring. The only reason I listen to it is to hear Kirk's two solo's and thats it. I just listen to the middle 3 minutes and thats it.
Yeah, well everyone has his opinion, but how about St. Anger, that's good too

Um... was that a joke?

I actually puckered up and decided to buy a post-black album Metallica album after I ran into this guy who played with Jason Newstead in Echo Brain... he was a cool guy and he worshipped the band, so he convinced me to buy St. Anger. Terrible, where are the fucking solo's...they have Robert Trujillo now, a bassist possibly better than Cliff, couldn't they have actually used him? WTF man, Metallica sucks now.

Black Core said:
Yeah, well everyone has his opinion, but how about St. Anger, that's good too

St Anger is the worst album I've heard in my 28 years on this planet.