Mellotron Heart..

but i think the idea was to have something special for the people who ordered the pack with everything (vinyl - SE)

But that's a bit unfair to those who don't have a record player and are not the least bit interested in vinyl. That makes for quite an expensive bonus disc of one song. I'd bet that some people without record players bought the vinyl package anyway because of the bonus disc and still didn't get the disc because of the extremely low quantities. Granted, the vinyl could be sold on eBay, but still, it just doesn't seem fair.

although i have heard that more of these were made and sent to the indi stores or something.(the mellatron heart single)

Any more info on that? I'd definitely be interested in it.

My local music shop came through with the free Mellotron Heart bonus (and the SE was only $18). I had to ask for it specifically, as the shopkeep didn't know what I was talking about at first. Anyone purchasing at an independent store should do the same.

Likewise, Rasputin in SF was giving them out for free if you purchased the CD... also got a Candlelight sampler disc lol

wow nice, my dad has a record player, but i just like it as a collectible and to look at the artwork, ill listen to it if i get a record player

It sounds a bit jazzy, like something out of film noir...

Is anyone able to upload a scan of the Mellotron Heart cover? It would be nice to have it for my iTunes library...

I just got an email from The Omega Order. Basically, they've obtained rights to allow their pre-order customers to download the song for free now. I'm listening to it now :D
yeaah I've received the same mail, and download legally the song !

I don't think that link works....when it says "type in the code and only type in symbols that are attactched to a cat"....they are ALL fucking attacthed to a cat -_-....

I have a hunch that the drums used on Mellotron Heart aren't Axe's work, but rather are sequenced through ToonTrack's Cocktail kit. I could be wrong, but the drums sound essentially -exactly- like the Cocktail kit sample library. I doubt we can find credits anywhere on it, though I'm rather interested in finding out now.

I bought the Special Edition CD/DVD and they gave me the song as a bonus single...

I was so happy! I didn't even think I was going to get anything extra...

What does suck is that the other bonus tracks are on the DVD and I can't put them on my iPod! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE "Bridge Of Sighs..."