Mellotron Heart..

You know those security codes sites make you type like when you make a account on a forum or something....like it'll say "type what you see here"...and there'll be a pic with like "G7j9O0hE907" on it with a buncha lines through it to make it confusing?

Well this site has that code....with really confusing animal pictures behind each letter....and I now figured it out, but the letters have either a pic of a cat or a dog behind the letter (they both look nearly identical) and you have to type which letters or numbers have a cat, and it's always only 4 numbers out of how many there are.

Stupid shit. Oh well, I finally figured out some of the pics were dogs, I thought they were all cats for awhile! But anyway I think Mellotron Heart abolutely sucks...Mikeal's vocals seem a little better...I'm missing the "that april day" ect additional singing and the voice choir. The song's just too slow paced or something or just not enough there....

I don't think that link works....when it says "type in the code and only type in symbols that are attactched to a cat"....they are ALL fucking attacthed to a cat -_-....
If you will use the powers of basic observation, some of the cats are sitting, and others are standing. Guess it's foolproof.

Actually, some of the cats are cats, and some of the cats are DOGS or BIRDS. Learn how to use your eyes, lol. Ever since I noticed that exactly, I can read that anytime.

Btw, thanks to the dude who posted the song, as I can see it's Porcelain Heart without heavy parts, remade light. It's always nice to have, I guess.