Melodeath

That's very true, but another reason you should be ignored is that you claim to like melodic death metal while clearly disliking normal death metal. What this actually means is that you like cocks up the ass and can't get into actual extreme metal because that would require some testosterone. In 3 or 4 years when your balls drop you'll be spamming "FUCK BODOM MORBID ANGEL ARE THE BEST THING EVER" all over the place like our good friend TestostiBrad.

Lmao, nice. I had no idea you knew anything about my musical taste. I dont listen to Black Metal at all or anything.:Smug:

Jesus Christ.

Amorphis are amazing, and The Karelian Isthmus is a landmark melodic death metal album.

Kalmah are also amazing, and even though they play power metal-esque guitar harmony "faggotry" they're still one of the catchiest and best "melodeath" bands around today (way better than Bodom, that much is certain).

So I'll take both bands, and hopefully not slander the sacred genre of death metal.

Thanx for the neutrality. :kickass:

For the record i never called Amorphis shit. I dont like that particular song or album.

i'm not saying i don't. i love paramore, lady gaga, tegan and sara, the birthday massacre, etc.

but at least i like good metal generally

Music fans in general are pretty annoying. Whether they be the classical elitists, metal fans, hipsters, Tool fans, the list goes on.

Lady Gaga is better than Children of Bodom at least. It doesn't matter though since neither of them belong in this topic.

Allow me to make a stupid ass cooment like you would

Perhaps its because you have alot in common with her.Look below. Extra parts? Uncertain sexual gender? Incessant Rash? :erk:

POINTLESS.png

This is hilarious!

Mort Divine is dead to me. Tegan and Sara are fucking the worst awful fucking band ever, fuck.

Music fans are R-tards but jazz purists are the worst by far. You know, those people who discount classical and metal and everything that isn't jazz.

This is hilarious!

Mort Divine is dead to me. Tegan and Sara are fucking the worst awful fucking band ever, fuck.

Music fans are R-tards but jazz purists are the worst by far. You know, those people who discount classical and metal and everything that isn't jazz.

:( you've only ever heard walking with a ghost i bet!