Member/Poster Of The Year 2003

Anathema Board Member Of The Year Award

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falconspirit

I Died A Little
Aug 30, 2002
Lebanon
I thought about this thread or should i say poll I while ago. So, just to have fun, and quite similarly to the forgotten "moderator" thread. I propose you guys vote for the member who had the best posts, the best threads or simply the right things to say at the right time. I will make it a poll, and try to include all the regular members on this board, you have to forgive me if i forget someone. So, be fair, have fun and Merry Christmas &Happy New Year to you all *again*.

P.S: The nominees are in no particular order.

Oh, and for all the members whose name didn't fit, I am sorry and just know that I tried to put up the members who had the most posts (like more than 1,000) :)

where the fuck is my name kunt? i came back as a new me, ive made the change for the best, i deserve this

i go for susie because she's surely the nicest 'newbie' here, has posted usefull threads and is a lightning spot in this dark world, with answers to any questions, thank you susie!

sol83 said:
but i have 4000...
ohhh, im really sorry sol:( I knew I forgot someone..plz forgive me. (though I did say m sorry for those who did not fit (the poll only accepts 20 choices) anyway I won't vote and my vote goes for you sol coz I like Kirsten Dunst too:))

koalanus said:
Eos, because she's hot.
shy0018.gif