Memoria Stoica on Peaceville.com

the 2 acoustic tracks are really amazing :) they should release a whole set of acoustic songs, new songs or rerecorded, whatever :)

I think this is a stupid thing, I won't spend money for some shitty mp3s and they will surely be available in some p2p soon, so where's the stimulus? If Peaceville wants to get some extra profit from single cds, they should make something cool and catchy, maybe special boxes or something like that, not to sell mp3s :D

i think it's a good way to sell singles, i wouldnt buy an album this way, but it's ok for singles and since it's not that expensive i can afford it... and it's worth just for the two acoustic tracks :)

they did the same for the katatonia single some time ago

Oceana said:
btw, someone shoud do a cover for the single or something :) would be nice to burn it into a disc

Hey,

The site is parked, looks like peaceville forgot to renew their domain name..how do you pay for the mp3s? in which website?

Thanks

Dont have a valid card either >_>

But I agree its not a bad idea. If my card worked I would grab it very quickly. Its a nice way for them to make money I think, however, if I cant get it, Im not too happy.

The acoustic version of Flower is amazing!! Truly amazing....Completely original, not just an acoustic transposed. Its amazing.

Nostalgiaplatz is good, but not so different to original....

But Flower is just wow. :)