Memoria Stoica on Peaceville.com

yep, good songs... memoria stoica and materia are just the same songs from the album. The only different ones are flower and nostalgiaplatz

Got em, and I love it.

beautiful....

makes me want more lol, even though I know I shouldnt ask after such a wonderful album just released. I always do that >_<.

anyway, it ROCKS

Yeah, since my credit card is not being accepted for some unobvious reason, being that I still have around 900&#8364; of plafond to use, I'd rather download them than not hear them at all, anyone care to share them?

If anyone knows another online store besides 7digital.com, where I can try my luck with my card.. I am also interested

Dear Nostalgia,
I'm sending you the cd we talked abt on msn.
If you have the chance to download the single from Novembre or if someone's gonna share it with you pls, don't forget abt Wildy ;)
Tks in advance.
Going to read your comments abt the other songs contained in the single right now.

Wildhoney said:
Dear Nostalgia,
I'm sending you the cd we talked abt on msn.
If you have the chance to download the single from Novembre or if someone's gonna share it with you pls, don't forget abt Wildy ;)
Tks in advance.
Going to read your comments abt the other songs contained in the single right now.

Of course, I wont forget about you :)

Thanks you so much Nostalgiaplatz!!!!!!!!!!

We hope a new bootleg too:p.

Thanks again!

Jejejeje... she rules :p

Nostalgiaplatz: Are you in MSN in this moment? Can you give me your e mail?

Oh! I've just found out the single is available for download on Peaceville's site.
Of course I first downloaded the two acoustic tracks from here, listening to them right now.. I'm overwhelmed, shot to pieces, it's so beautiful and atmospheric, gosh! o_O
Thank you so much, Ligia and Goncalo, for providing us and hosting those two songs.
Nevertheless, I'm going to buy the single anyway.

do you guys think it's right to share those songs in the official novembre forum? (well being the only one, it has to be official :) )... i would have shared them by myself, but i thought it wouldn't be right to do it for the band :) but thats ok as long as you buy them

i would have put some samples instead of the full songs (or shared them in a more private way)

eh, how is that bootleg? video/audio quality?

mmm i think that was the one i was talking about long long ago :) i have it, but don't know where :-( it was streamed through an italian tv site... i remember they also had 10 minutes of a dark lunacy show (which i don't have)

Oceana said:
do you guys think it's right to share those songs in the official novembre forum? (well being the only one, it has to be official :) )... i would have shared them by myself, but i thought it wouldn't be right to do it for the band :) but thats ok as long as you buy them

i would have put some samples instead of the full songs (or shared them in a more private way)

eh, how is that bootleg? video/audio quality?

I don't think it's right, but the band and the label, don't give us additional means to buy it from another site. I tried to buy it with my card, my card is OK, it's authorized and got plafond, and the site refused to let me download the songs. Blame 7digital.com.

Seriously, I don't care about it. It's up to each person's to download it, if not from here, they'll later download it from a p2p. Besides, I am still willing to buy it, if I find another way to do so.

i understand your position, and we all know that these things are really easy to find from p2ps or other sites (i use them quite a lot :)), it's just that i thought that maybe this is not the right place to post it